“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
Sun lake view from my 2nd floor unit Living room
living room angle 2
Kitchen
Kitchen
dinning room
Master bedroom with king bed and inside bathroom
Master suit bathroom
Queen size bedroom 1
Queen size bedroom 2
Bathroom 2 in between the queen bedrooms
The 4th bedroom with 2 full size Twin beds and crib
bathroom 3
family room with sofabed and wii!
full size laundry machines
screened patio with access from master bedroom and living room
Free parking at front units
sun lake resort
Tennis court
Gym
community heated pool and spa
gated resort
clubhouse
Game room
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 3, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented this condo for the month of March. My husband drove from NS with our motorcycles so we could go to Daytona bike week. Our 2 boys and their girlfriends came for a week also. When I research for a place to stay it was important that there was 3 bathrooms. This unit met all of our needs. When you read the description of the place "what you read is what you get". The property was so clean when we arrived.
This place is close to beaches, Disney parks, shopping, but it sits in off the busy strip. There is lots of room for a family to spread out. The pool is nice. We used the fitness room and it is adequate to. The price was really reasonable and I loved the layout. I was really glad it was on the top level. A couple of things that the owners could do is there is a screened in veranda but no lounger. I would have loved to have an afternoon nap out there. I would rent this condo again and would recommend it to friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Central location
Liked least: The lady downstairs was loud! Noise does carry in this type of setting
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Bogota, Colombia
“Unforgettable holidays!”
Reviewed January 12, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

To tell the truth, this vacations have to be one of the best in my life! The house that we rented was spacious, clean, comfortable, nicely decorated, beds are big and its location is strategic for you to have enough time to visit every theme park and keep with your schedule, it is just a few minutes away from Epcot and Animal Kingdom. The neighborhood is nice and quiet, you have a supermarket so close that you can walk to it and it has a few nice restaurants too, it´s very close to I4 so you can get anywhere in a short time.
Furthermore, customer service (before and after) was awesome, I got answer to my questions sooner than I expected it also standout for its kindness and high quality standards.
I would recommend them without hesitation and I hope we can go back anytime soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing