“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This looks like a small hole in the wall place but the food was delicious. We called right as they were closing and they still took our order. When we picked up the food everyone was very friendly and the place was clean. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Very good meal - good value - family friendly. Would go back again.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Nice food - reasonably priced. The portions were generous and staff helpful. Would have liked chance to buy a glass of wine but they only serve beer,

Reviewed April 4, 2012

This restaurant is HORRIBLE. Ordered chips and they were stale. My food was cold. When I complained to the waitor she referred me to the owner who was EXTREMELY nasty. I will never visit this restaurant again. The owner was very unprofessional!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

got delivery my god it was great.bean soup terif,steak burrito out standing,chimichanga chicken was great called was told 1 hour the youg girl was their in half an hour worth trying .I can't to order again