“Really pleastantly surprised”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I don't know what I had expected, but I really liked my 1st visit to Red Lobster.
The menu had everything (although not surprisingly mostly fish), and the service was really good.
As with all Orlando restaurants, it was really busy, and the portions really big.
I think I overdosed in shrimp!
I would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The staff was very friendly, though a bit overwhelmed as it was the beginning of dinner rush. Everything tasted as it was meant to, but that is what you expect from a Darden chain. The wood fire grill smelled great, though we didn't partake. Red Lobster has definitely made some positive changes to the menu and setting in the ten years since I last went.
It was more expensive than I realized. I don't know if I'd just pop in again like I did this time since I feel like I could get something more local for not much more.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great lobster & fish dishes.

I went all out with one of the main platters, lobster, crab, prawns, it had it all! would recommend, huge portions though! guess it kinda explained why some of the locals were ahem a bit big.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Red Lobster is obviously a chain and therefore one place can be better than others. All I can say is this is particular outlet is one of the best I've come across and we had a top notch experience. The restaurant is well appointed and large, the food was affordable and cooked to a high standard. There was a level of prompt and friendly service here that exceeded what we would ordinarily expect. Our kids are celiac and not one but two staff individually ensured they were served gluten free food they could eat. For the grown ups we enjoyed good food from their menu. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant was just across the road from our hotel and, as my wife loves seafood, it was a given we'd visit. We enjoyed it so much we returned the following week. We had good service on our first visit, but our server on the second was outstanding. She went out of her way to make us feel welcome, stopping by regularly to check everything was fine and putting a smile on my son's face with her funny comments. Unfortunately I cannot remember her name but, whoever you are, you are a star :)