“Best part of Disney was coming back to the house...”
Night Time Pool Green Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool Blue
Day Time Pool
Villa Front
Winner of the Top Vacation rental 2011.
Winner of the Top Vacation Rental 2012
Green Master Bedroom
Kids Double Bunkroom, with there own Bathroom
Sopranos A/C Games Room
Master Bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 62 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best part of Disney was coming back to the house each night!”
Reviewed December 4, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

We had 13 of us staying, all family with middle to teenage children. The house was perfect for location, space, size layout. Alan was excellent to book with and every need was taken care of. I don't think we could have survived Disney without this wonderful sanctuary to return to each evening! Most definately would recommend it for anyone who wants a beautiful home to stay in that is close to everything, with absolutely no hassles or issues from booking to getting damage deposit back. We feel fortunate to have had such successful experience. Thanks so much alan and Joye

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
NH
Reviewed November 5, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Traveling group: Business colleagues
“Perfect Comfort”
Reviewed August 9, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

The Water's Edge was exactly what we expected and more. Owners alan and Joye have a lovely home and were very easy to work with. Alan went so far as speaking with us on the phone to answer any questions and ease any concerns we had about renting a home. We were a group of 16 and we could not have been more comfortable, or have had a better location. In the event of a return trip to the area, it would not be without another stay in this home. Absolutely beautiful!

Your age range 35-44
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Wonderful house in a great setting on a lake away from it all but very close to the action , Disney Parks, Shopping, Minature Golf, restaurants and so much more!!
We saw amazing birds and enjoyed the huge pool with a screened in Lanai! The four master suites were wonderful with the most comfortable beds. The older kids loved the game room and the pool alarm allowed our 3 year old grandson to be safe:) The house is perfect for large families with a huge living room and excellent kitchen.
We enjoyed our stay so much we didn't want to leave.
Renting this house was without worries!
The Knowles", Quigley, and Carter Familes

Your age range 55-64
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 6, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

My family and I really enjoyed spending the last week in your home. Everything was as stated in the ad. We had everything we needed. We regularly stay at rental homes and yours was one of the nicest (and largest). You have thought about every need. Very close and convenient to all Disney parks. Alan was the easiest to work with - very personable and responsive.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
“Instead of Hotels”
Reviewed May 26, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

This is our third trip to Orlando and the third home we have rented. This house is equipped to handle a large family gathering. The pool area is spectacular and offers a nice rest from the theme parks. Formosa is a nice gated area and a short drive from most attractions. This home is a great alternative to renting three hotel rooms. It is large and offers plenty of space for privacy. It was nice having three king bedrooms with ensuites. The only minor negative is some carpet staining but in the us and Florida, everyone wears their shoes indoors. This has been typical for the other two homes we rented and likely a struggle for every owner of vacation homes. The home was clean and very comfortable. Florida has a problem with insects but this is the first of three homes where we did not see a single bug indoors. Nice to see the owner is on top of this. Great stay, thanks.

Management Response
May 26, 2010
Thank you Mark for you review, and some understanding of an owners problems..........Alan
PA
Reviewed May 26, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Liked best: Large Home
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing