“Fantastic place to stay and made the holiday even...”
Night Time Pool Green Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool Blue
Day Time Pool
Villa Front
Winner of the Top Vacation rental 2011.
Winner of the Top Vacation Rental 2012
Green Master Bedroom
Kids Double Bunkroom, with there own Bathroom
Sopranos A/C Games Room
Master Bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 64 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic place to stay and made the holiday even more special”
Reviewed May 3, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We stayed for 11 nights at the Waters Edge in March 2011. Its our second visit to Orlando, and our second stay at this villa. Although my husband and I had stayed here before, we had friends with us this time which really added to the magic of staying in such a fantastic place.

Your age range 25-34
“Perfection”
Reviewed February 22, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Could not have asked for a better house to spend a week in Florida!!! We had such a good time and we had enough room to spread out and enjoy!!! The House was the highlight for me!!! Pool rocks!!!

Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best part of Disney was coming back to the house each night!”
Reviewed December 4, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

We had 13 of us staying, all family with middle to teenage children. The house was perfect for location, space, size layout. Alan was excellent to book with and every need was taken care of. I don't think we could have survived Disney without this wonderful sanctuary to return to each evening! Most definately would recommend it for anyone who wants a beautiful home to stay in that is close to everything, with absolutely no hassles or issues from booking to getting damage deposit back. We feel fortunate to have had such successful experience. Thanks so much alan and Joye

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
NH
Reviewed November 5, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Traveling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 45-54
“Perfect Comfort”
Reviewed August 9, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

The Water's Edge was exactly what we expected and more. Owners alan and Joye have a lovely home and were very easy to work with. Alan went so far as speaking with us on the phone to answer any questions and ease any concerns we had about renting a home. We were a group of 16 and we could not have been more comfortable, or have had a better location. In the event of a return trip to the area, it would not be without another stay in this home. Absolutely beautiful!

“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Wonderful house in a great setting on a lake away from it all but very close to the action , Disney Parks, Shopping, Minature Golf, restaurants and so much more!!
We saw amazing birds and enjoyed the huge pool with a screened in Lanai! The four master suites were wonderful with the most comfortable beds. The older kids loved the game room and the pool alarm allowed our 3 year old grandson to be safe:) The house is perfect for large families with a huge living room and excellent kitchen.
We enjoyed our stay so much we didn't want to leave.
Renting this house was without worries!
The Knowles", Quigley, and Carter Familes

Your age range 55-64
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 6, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

My family and I really enjoyed spending the last week in your home. Everything was as stated in the ad. We had everything we needed. We regularly stay at rental homes and yours was one of the nicest (and largest). You have thought about every need. Very close and convenient to all Disney parks. Alan was the easiest to work with - very personable and responsive.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing