“Amazing stay, made our holiday!”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of villa See my video  www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypbc150zyw
Sun loungers for everyone, pool towels provided Secluded pool with 59 Jet Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front of villa See my video  www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypbc150zyw
Sun loungers for everyone, pool towels provided
Secluded pool with 59 Jet Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
59 jet jacuzzi, perfect for relaxation after a busy day
Private South/West Heated Pool, Two Lanai's, & BBQ
TV lounge with full cable package including HBO 7 sports. Good selection of books, games & dvd's
Dining table big enough to seat all guests
Spacious open plan living area
Huge family lounge
Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for self catering
Sumptuous master bedroom with kingsize pillow top bed, ensuite, large closet & cable TV
Master Bedroom with en-suite, 32' hdtv & Ipod dock.
Master Bathroom with granite vanity tops
2nd Master bedroom with kingsize pillowtop bed, ensuite, Cable TV, closet & door to pool deck
2nd Master Bedroom with Direct Access to Pool
Cosy Twin room with pillow top beds, walk in closet & 32' cable TV
Family bathroom
Disney themes bedroom for kids of all ages. Large closet & cable TV
Games room with selection of games tables
Pool, conversion table Tennis, Air Hockey & Foosball
Oversized Pool Area has Woodland Views
Two covered patios for shade and plenty of pool furniture for outdoor dining.
Underwater colour changing light
See the wildlife from your sun lounger!
Aerial view. Set in an acre of woodland adjacent to tennis court. Totally secluded pool deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
racheld93...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay, made our holiday!”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

(Written by sister in law)

Having been to Florida with my older sister several times when we were younger, we knew how important having the perfect villa was and had many boxes to tick, this villa certainly did not disappoint!

Arriving late on Tuesday night, we were all extremely excited to get in the villa and explore our home for the next two weeks. Got the kids approval straight away with their Disney themed room, games room and plenty space for the youngest (3) to run around! Kitchen, living areas, rooms and bathrooms were all emaculate and provided with plenty towels for all 8 of us. Massive king size (maybe bigger) beds were perfect and super comfortable after a long day at the parks!

The pool area was by far the biggest we have stayed in so far with loads of room for sun loungers and enough to go round! The kids were amazed at the size of the pool and enjoyed playing with the pool toys that were left behind by others, we added to this collection! Pool lights for night time were an extra special touch that the kids loved!

Enough couches for all of us to spread out on was great for chilling out at night time and we made great use of the tv room, watching Harry Potter and playing cards- was a great way to bring us altogether after a pool day!

Plenty plastic plates and cups were provided which was great for outdoor use and the ease of use of the dishwasher and washing machine/tumble dryer made it easy to keep the place tidy amongst our crazy park schedule. Large dining table was great as plenty space for us all to gather round including the little one. High chair and extra beach towels were also provided which were a god send.

Location of the villa was spot on for us, 10 minite drive to a Walmart and Burger King down the road and around 10/15 minutes in the direction towards Disney for restaurants and a massive Target where we did most of our shopping. Disney was around 30/40 minutes away in rush our traffic and universal just a little further, again, not too long at all if you have a car hire as we did.

All in all, this villa was a massive part in making our holiday as amazing as it was and we will definately be coming back here! Villa owner could not have been more accommodating and helpful, checking in with us to make sure we were happy- we were delighted!

Thanks Angie!
From the Gunn and Doig and Smith family

Sep 13, 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a great review. I'm thrilled to know that you all enjoyed your stay and found everything you needed to make for a good holiday. I look forward to welcoming you back anytime! Best regards, Angie.
BushyE79
Offham, United Kingdom
“Best holiday!! Best Villa! ”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have had such a lovely holiday. 3 years of saving and planning and I am so glad I found your villa. With children aged 6, 13, 16 & 18 we needed space and the villa was perfect. It was well equipped and after day one we felt it was like home. Definitely beats the hustle and bustle of a hotel and was so nice to come back to the pool after a day at the Disney parks. Angie was informative and a pleasure to communicate with. I cried when we arrive, it was everything we had imagined and more. I also cried when we left....so sad to leave what had been our home for 17 nights. One day we will be back. Thanks again Angie x

Sep 6, 2017
Oh, thank you so much for such lovely feedback. It's such a pleasure to have lovely appreciative guests. I know how important it is to find accommodation as advertised when you have worked long and hard for your main holiday. I'm thrilled that the villa met your expectations. You will be most welcome to come back anytime. Best regards, Angie
Randy L
“AWESOME STAY!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The house has everything needed plus for a great stay/getaway/vacation in Orlando. We stayed a week and it was perfect. Plenty of room and plenty to do with the pool and hot tubs after a day walking the parks. A very enjoyable stay.

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to review your vacation at Doral Woods. I'm really thrilled to know that you enjoyed the villa and had a great time in Orlando. Angie.
JanA6741
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Would definitely stay again”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Beautiful villa, secluded with private pool and two spas'. Had everything you needed and more. Within easy reach of all the parks. Would definitely stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 25, 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to review my villa. I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and would love to welcome you back!
Yorkshire...
Yorkshire
“Lovely Stay”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a lovely stay at Doral Woods. The owner was a pleasure to deal with and was very accommodating when our flights were cancelled and we had to delay our arrival by a day. The villa definitely has a very homely feel and we almost felt like we were staying in a friends home rather than a typical Florida rental villa. I would recommend light sleepers avoiding the main master bedroom as the noise from the main road can get annoying during the night. Although the road is fairly close the outside area is the most secluded and private of any villa I have stayed at in Florida. Plenty of bushes/trees to shield from the road. The pool area is fantastic and there are so many loungers/chairs etc. The villa is very well equipped even down to a sewing kit!!! I would definitely recommend this villa to others.

May 25, 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to review my villa. I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and recommendation.
Pauline H
“Excellent accomindation and location”
Reviewed November 25, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Been travelling to Florida for many years!! On every occasion we have rented a villa but this one is by far one of the best! It exceeded every expectation. Excellent location, clean, spacious and accommodated ever need. We did not have to purchase any household products all available when we arrived. I feel this villa had everybody in mind to the point where children would feel at home, toys, high chair, cots etc. The bedrooms were goods sizes and amazing rooms for kids, Disney themed.The large pool was great size and hottubes was great to relax in. All floats and pool toys were available. Lots of shelter if you wanted to avoid the sun but then again lots of sun bathing areas too. Very private location and not over looked, plenty of woodland and very relaxing. I could go on with all the positive things this villa has to offer and can not fault it at all! Comminucation from the owner Angie was amazing and could not have asked to have dealt with a nicer person. We WILL be returning with the whole family kids and the grand kids and really hope this villa is available then! Massive thank you Angie for every you have done.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every thing
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 26, 2016
Thank you for such a fantastic review. It was such a pleasure communicating with you and I'm thrilled that you found everything to your liking. I try to make sure the villa has something for everyone, and it's important to me that guests feel 'at home' even though it's a rental villa. I'd love to welcome you and your family back and hope I'll have the availability you want. Best regards, Angie.
Mikejjen
“Doral Woods Kissimmee”
Reviewed November 16, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This is probably the best Villa we have been to over many many visits to Florida.
It is very spacious and well appointed in its own secluded grounds and not overlooked at all offering complete privacy.
The pool and deck areas are very large giving plenty of space for relaxation. With two hottubs the options for bathing or swimming are tremendous.
The local management are very good although our need to speak were for very minor items and mainly related to the desk top computer. This would be our only criticism in that the desktop was out of commission during our visit. As we had business to attend to during our stay it was a good job we had our laptop with us.
However we understand the owner is attending to this so should not be an ongoing problem.
We found Angie to be very easy and accommodating to deal with and would recommend this villa without hesitation.
Happy holidays.

Nov 17, 2016
Thank you very much for taking time to leave feedback. It's a great compliment to receive such positive comments from guests who have visited Florida several times and experienced stays at other villas. I'm very sorry that the computer wasn't working during your stay, a new one has since been delivered. Please be assured that both myself and my manager will always do all we can to try to meet your expectations. I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay. Kind regards, Angie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing