“Home fits needs perfectly”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home fits needs perfectly”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The 2 master bedroom home worked perfectly for our 2 families. The pool area was great. House was extremely clean and comfortable to stay in. The location worked out well, as it wasn't far from any of the Disney parks. When we arrived, we were about an hour early. They were still cleaning, but finished as quickly as possible, allowing us to get in and get settled. Very friendly.
Only suggestion we may have...darts for the dartboard, foosball table needs repair. Could use a few things in kitchen: rubber spatulas, oven mitts, maybe another pot or pan, a platter.

Management Response
Aug 6, 2012
Sandy,

So glad to hear you had a nice time! We will let the owner that a few upgrades in the kitchen might be helpful.

You're considered a VIP now, so next time you stay we can offer special deals and promotions!

See you soon!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Perfect for a family”
Reviewed January 25, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

This was our first time having rented a vacation home while travelling and our experience was fabulous! Diane at Loyalty Homes helped us tremendously with all of our questions before booking this house. The home came equipped with everything we could have possibly needed - including addresses to all of the theme parks for our GPS system! And we were only 5 minutes from Magic Kingdom.
The kids (and mom and dad) had a great time in the game room playing pool and playing on the Wii. We took time out of our vacation schedule to do nothing but enjoy the pool and the hot tub and that was the best day of our trip.
The home was very clean and very comfortable. We will definitely be booking again!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Comfortable”
Reviewed January 5, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Was really more house than we needed, but was just like home after a long day. Due to being up early and home late from the parks, did not get chance to enjoy game room and pool as maybe had wanted. The one small issue was the thermostat, although the temp was great while we were there, we could not turn the air up to shut it off, was very cold in house for a few days...last day and night there temp dropped almost 45 degrees and was no way to turn on heat. The a/c was fixed in one day with a call to loyalty, quick happy service, but not enough time to have the heat fixed. Still quite enjoyable stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Memories were made in Florida”
Reviewed July 12, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Great location. Beautiful house with everything needed for a wonderful vacation. The Loyalty staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our grandchildren had a wonderful time and will have many fond memories of the house and Disney.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
“Great time”
Reviewed July 10, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

the house was very nice, enjoyed the hot tub-- was very relaxing after being in the parks all day

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing