“Great Family Vacation!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“Great Family Vacation!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The house was perfect in every way for our family. The house was decorated in a very modern style that made it very soothing and easy to return to each night. The linens were abundant and everyone had plenty of space to have their own little corner. The location made travelling to the parks just an eyeblink's time away. Wish we could of stayed longer.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Disney World is so much fun!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our family of 4 flew to Orlando for my son's 8th birthday. With a recommendation from a friend, we decided to look for a vacation home instead of a hotel. Low and behold : great bargain! The home was as clean as a hotel, more towels than we needed. Best of all, really really close to Disney World. From now on, no more hotels for us!

Ohio
Reviewed July 9, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and another couple spent a wonderful, restful May week at this lovely townhome. It is nicely decorated with comfy furnitures and a fully equipped kitchen. This location is also the best in the area. We plan to return next year to enjoy another week at this great place.

“Nice Home”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

This home was nicely furnished and very clean. Making the booking online was easy and hassel free. We were very satistified. This property offers great value for the money, not in the super busy tourist area but very close to Disney. We definitely recommend this home to our friends and family.

Dallas
Reviewed May 25, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Absolutely loved it! Not only was the location fantastic, the amenities inside the house were great. The furniture inside the home was quite nice and more stylish than we've come to expect from vacation houses. Very relaxing place to be. We enjoyed our stay and would return.

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing