“Wonderful Townhome”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“Wonderful Townhome”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Crestwynn is a nice community. The service with Sweet home vacation was good. The house and location are very nice. We will definitely be back.

Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 5, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Home away from home”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Clement is great to deal with, all our emails were replied promptly and professionally. This was our first stay in a vacation home and we already hope to return again. The location is ideal and close to all amenities. Disney was literally just minutes away.. The house is very clean and well kept, it is loaded with eveything to make your stay enjoyable.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
“First time in Florida!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This was our first time visiting Florida and we were very glad that we rented this beautiful townhouse. Like the other reviews state the unit is a very clean and lovely place to come back to after spending hours in the parks. We found everything we needed in the townhouse, and the kids were happy to spend time in the swimming pool. One of the best part is the the location as it is extremely close to lots of shops and restaurants, and Disney are just a 10 to 15 minute drive away. We have been very happy with our choice and we hope to return soon!

OH
Reviewed December 7, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

MI
Reviewed June 1, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Al
Reviewed March 5, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing