“First time in Florida!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“First time in Florida!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This was our first time visiting Florida and we were very glad that we rented this beautiful townhouse. Like the other reviews state the unit is a very clean and lovely place to come back to after spending hours in the parks. We found everything we needed in the townhouse, and the kids were happy to spend time in the swimming pool. One of the best part is the the location as it is extremely close to lots of shops and restaurants, and Disney are just a 10 to 15 minute drive away. We have been very happy with our choice and we hope to return soon!

OH
Reviewed December 7, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

MI
Reviewed June 1, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Al
Reviewed March 5, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

IL
Reviewed January 21, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“What an amazing place !!”
Reviewed December 10, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

With all the places to choose from , we are so glad that we chose Crestwynn to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary !! It was very clean and the kitchen was fully eqquipped so we could cook and spend more time with the family. Also, the location was great, close to restaurants and attractions. Would definitely go back to this one.

“A Truly Lovely Home”
Reviewed December 5, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Gorgeous, peaceful, and relaxation! Exactly as advertised. The check-in was very smooth and as soon as we walked into the house we felt right at home. The house was well appointed and furnished and very comfortable. Great location, close to Disney. Would definitely come back!

I recommend this area and especially this home to anyone looking for a vacation to remember! Just don't take my week!

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing