“Just like Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lukeyson
Maitland, Australia
“Just like Home”
Reviewed October 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We started out a bit annoyed since the main entrance was closed due to roadworks and the directions pointed us to the closed entrance. We went quite a few wrong places before we found the back entrance to get into the area. But once in everything was great. The only thing we missed was a toaster, and after trying to organise getting one we eventually gave it up as too hard. But otherwise the place was very clean, and other than the roadworks outside (which generally didn't start making noise until 7am- by which point we were up anyway) it was quiet and safe. The wifi got plenty of use - although the instructions were wrong and I'm not even sure I connected to the Wifi in the same apartment. We were even able to pick up an Australian Motor Race live on the HD Speed Channel. The kids certainly liked the pool. I'd have said that this place was quite a bit more than 2 miles from Disney world, but that didn't really matter. Everything was close, there were plenty of restaurants around, and the kids were sad to leave since they had a bedroom AND a bathroom each.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and comfort
Liked least: The roadworks outside.
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“We would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed October 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Stayed here with my girlfriend for our honeymoon to Disney. It was extremely close to Disney without having to pay for expensive hotel within Disney. We were able to get to all the parks in about 10 minutes, and shops and restaurants was just around the corner. The townhouse was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Arizona
Reviewed October 5, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved this home away from home!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I enjoyed the fact that each bedroom had its own bathroom. All instructions for check-in and check-out were clearly explained and easy to follow. I have three kids and they loved the fact that each room had its own TV. Loved having a king bed in the master bedroom. One bedroom was on the first floor. Had everything needed for young children, too. Very close to Disney properties. It was nice feeling we were staying at a "house" while traveling.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Such a Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience! The place was spotless and very very well equipped!! I couldn't even begin to tell you how much we enjoyed cooking in the kitchen! The pictures do not capture its beauty. It was so nice that instead of going out into town like we planned we stayed in both nights to enjoy our family time in this beautiful townhouse. The best part is that it is so close to all the attractions so we didn't have to waste any time on travelling!

Thanks Clement, for the wonderful deal and the experience of a lifetime. We already want to go back!

“Cute home”
Reviewed September 8, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

This is a darling place to stay. Extremely clean, close to everything, peaceful neighbors and the owner wonderful to deal with. The house was equipped with everything and was a great place to stay. Everything seems very new and updated. I love the 42" LCD and my kids love the Nintendo Wii. The owner was super friendly and helpful and the reservation was quick and easy.

I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends and I would stay there again anytime!

“Great Place”
Reviewed August 31, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

I have taken the kids to Disney the past 3 years and this was the best place by far. Clean and updated interior. The location could not be beat. Only a couple miles to all parks. So much better than paying double at Disney. Clement answered all my questions before hand and the transaction was seamless. Target, Publix and many restaurants are close by too.

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing