“We would definitely stay here again!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“We would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed October 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Stayed here with my girlfriend for our honeymoon to Disney. It was extremely close to Disney without having to pay for expensive hotel within Disney. We were able to get to all the parks in about 10 minutes, and shops and restaurants was just around the corner. The townhouse was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Arizona
Reviewed October 5, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved this home away from home!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I enjoyed the fact that each bedroom had its own bathroom. All instructions for check-in and check-out were clearly explained and easy to follow. I have three kids and they loved the fact that each room had its own TV. Loved having a king bed in the master bedroom. One bedroom was on the first floor. Had everything needed for young children, too. Very close to Disney properties. It was nice feeling we were staying at a "house" while traveling.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Such a Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience! The place was spotless and very very well equipped!! I couldn't even begin to tell you how much we enjoyed cooking in the kitchen! The pictures do not capture its beauty. It was so nice that instead of going out into town like we planned we stayed in both nights to enjoy our family time in this beautiful townhouse. The best part is that it is so close to all the attractions so we didn't have to waste any time on travelling!

Thanks Clement, for the wonderful deal and the experience of a lifetime. We already want to go back!

“Cute home”
Reviewed September 8, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

This is a darling place to stay. Extremely clean, close to everything, peaceful neighbors and the owner wonderful to deal with. The house was equipped with everything and was a great place to stay. Everything seems very new and updated. I love the 42" LCD and my kids love the Nintendo Wii. The owner was super friendly and helpful and the reservation was quick and easy.

I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends and I would stay there again anytime!

“Great Place”
Reviewed August 31, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

I have taken the kids to Disney the past 3 years and this was the best place by far. Clean and updated interior. The location could not be beat. Only a couple miles to all parks. So much better than paying double at Disney. Clement answered all my questions before hand and the transaction was seamless. Target, Publix and many restaurants are close by too.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Place in Nice Neighborhood”
Reviewed August 27, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

The location is fairly perfect in a area of Orlando we were quite familiar with-distant from the airport, but close to lots of restaurants (including Black angus!) and the major roads that lead to all of Orlando's fun and entertainment. Decor was reasonable but the bed in the master bedroom was awful. It is nearly on the ground and awkward to get in or out of and very, very uncomfortable. I enjoyed the kitchen, the living room, the shared pool, and the space available but would have enjoyed it more had I been able to get restful sleep. Other positives were the included dishes, extra towels and linens, ease of picking up the key (even at a late hour) and the size of the condo for the cost. I would consider staying here again but would really appreciate if the master bed received some more love nd attention.

Management Response
Aug 27, 2010
Thanks for your review and feedback!

The design of this property is more of a modern one and the bed frames are lower to the ground. We do use very good quality mattresses for all out beds as well.

If you ever have a chance to return to Orlando, be sure to let me know and I can make sure I provide the property that is most perfect for you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing