“First trip to orlando this year!”
other traveler has booked this property
Sweet Home Vacation offers over 1800 beautiful vacation homes just minutes to Walt Disney World. Sweet Home Vacation offers over 1800 beautiful vacation homes just minutes to Walt Disney World.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 47 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“First trip to orlando this year!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I normally make about 6 trips a year to Orlando as a part of work. In the past i usually book with another owner, but this time around their homes were fully booked. I'm very glad that i was not able to book with the other home owner, as Clement's selection of homes were greater and they were also better furnished, including a nice TV, more comfortable beds and a wii to play with when i was finished working. Excellent! I will definitely book with Clement again in the future.

“First time to Florida!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

It's my first time going to Orlando, Florida. My friend had previously rented from Clement, on his advice i looked into some of the homes offered by Clement. We chose Paradise Cay because there were 3 of us, none of which wanted to share a room- which would make a hotel a very expensive option, not to mention the morning washroom traffic as we're all girls. When we got to our Paradise Cay home, the inside revealed a very warm home, much like grandma's but only different in that the decor was very modern. The Tv's in each room were definitely a nice touch, especially because they were newer TVs and i could hook up my laptop to watch Netflix at night. The free wi-fi included was nice and fast too! We did have an issue at first with the wi-fi, but with Clement's guidance we quickly resolved that and all was good. If i were to come to Florida again i would definitely book with them, and recommend all my friends and family as well. Thanks again!

“Great vacation rental”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our family is still talking about our vacation and how perfect the home was- super budget friendly too. Plenty of room, it never felt crowded at all. The home was decorated in a very contemporary modern fashion. Comfortable unit too.

Frankfort
Reviewed February 11, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Kyoto
Reviewed February 7, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything we were looking for!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We were looking for an economical way for the 8 of us to stay in the Orlando area for our parents' 40th anniversary. This place sure doesn't disappoint! The townhome's decor was very tasteful. The place was clean and comfortable and easy to navigate from. The neighborhood was charming. What a gem! We would definitely stay here again!

WI
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing