“Excellent Vacation Rental!”
other traveler has booked this property
Sweet Home Vacation offers over 1800 beautiful vacation homes just minutes to Walt Disney World. Sweet Home Vacation offers over 1800 beautiful vacation homes just minutes to Walt Disney World.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

selizab07
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent Vacation Rental!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

This 3 bedroom condo had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed to prepare meals. The living area was spacious and had everything we needed to keep the kids happy. The bedrooms and closets were spacious with clean bedding and plenty of towels. It was very close to all the area attractions. The reservation process was very quick and easy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: This was a GREAT value!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Most relaxing and fun vacation”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a great time at this home. The place was clean, well furnished and perfect fit for my family. It's not large or too fancy but it's very cozy while still providing plenty of room and amenities. The weather was great and we were able to take advantage of the community pool. Would rent this place again for sure!

Cleanliness Check in / front desk
“A Great Vacation”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My family and I, the 6 of us, had the best time ever during this trip. We only stayed for 5 days but it was worth it. The weather was really great all week. The place was clean and had nice furnitures. It's also in a great location. My daughter absolutely lover her first Disney trip and our whole family will definitely stay here again.

Arizona
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

CA
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

VA
Reviewed April 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2012

“Great Stay!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We had a wonderful vacation. The place was very modern and comfortable. In our opinion, the home was in the most perfect location. It was close to Old Town and all the other Disney Parks. At the same time it was not in the busy tourist area. The community was nice and quiet. We really enjoyed our stay here. Thanks again to the wonderful owner for sharing his home.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing