“Fabulous location and experience”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous location and experience”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

We received excellent service from Sweet Home Vacation. We found this home to be beautiful! It was very relaxing in the evening with the jacuzzi in the balcony. The location was close to shopping center, two grocery stores and lots of restaurants. We really enjoyed this home and if only we could stay longer.

Date of stay: May 2013

Hollywood, Florida
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here last weekend and we wish we could've stayed longer. We were a family of nine which included three children under five and everyone was very comfortable and had a great time. The arrival and entrance to the property was very simple and we really felt safe and at home.

The only con during our visit was that the hot tub was not working...either that or we couldn't figure out how to turn it on and after searching, we did not find instructions anywhere. When everyone was excited and ready to use the hot tub, I had to call customer service to see if someone can assist me. I had to leave my contact info. and was told that I would get a call back from someone with assistance. I never received a call back. We never got to use the hot tub. Therefore, receiving assistance was not as swift as I had hoped and this is why I can't give this an "excellent" rating; but, this was something minor that I'm sure can be corrected.

Area is nice and quiet. There is a Walmart and Aldi very close by. This property is also right off of 192; which is one of the main arteries of Kissimmee/Orlando. I've been visiting Orlando at least once a year since I was very young and I can say that this is a place I would highly recommend for families. Much more value than a hotel when you're traveling with a large group, it's very clean and you'll definitely feel right at home.

Date of stay: May 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Cleanliness
Liked least: It was a little difficult to get responses from customer service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
May 22, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us. I am glad your enjoyed your stay! I do have to apologize regarding the hot tub. We had a change in the phone number for the customer service and that might have been the cause of us not getting back to you promptly. Again I apologize for that.

We hope to see you back soon!
Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 15, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: March 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home Sweet Vacation Home”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

My family had a wonderful vacation staying at Coral Cay. The condo was tastefully decorated and was stocked with all the comforts of home. The location was perfect. We highly recommend this townhome for a family of 8 or less.

Date of stay: February 2013
Recommended for:
Older travelers
“Amazing vacation house”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We had a great time staying in this house. Clement is very helpful and very professional. The unit was extremely clean and made us feel like home away from home. We will definitely come back

The unit looks exactly like the pictures. I loved how close it was to Disney, shopping, and food etc.

Date of stay: December 2012
“Beautiful House”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Very nice and clean house. Clement always was there when i have any question. Very close to disney, Perfect house for a beautiful vacation!

Date of stay: January 2013
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing