Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$105
$95
$231
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$162
$128
  • Restaurant
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$166
$101
QualityInn
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$56
$49
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$118
$108
$539
Cancelon
1,843 results
All reviewswater parklazy riverrooftop poolheritage crossingpro shopcentre court ridgesandy ridgeclubhouse restaurantthree bedroombedroom villathe main hotelstainless steel appliancesdriving rangefull kitchendisney fireworksown bathroompublix supermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We had a grat stay there. Everytning was great: the rooms, the water park and pools, the helpful stuff, and the food was amazing! We are coming back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2010

What luxury to rent a home for our 3 young children, their grandparents, and a separate living quarter over the garage for our nanny. It's like a whole suburb in here. The restaurants are good quality, comparable to what we are used to coming from Manhattan. There are 2 cute little playgrounds, several swimming pools and a fun water park. The weather is just getting warm enough to really enjoy the water park and the crowds are not here yet. They have complimentary swimming diapers!! The shuttle arrives promptly and took me and the kids all around the resort when my husband had the car. I also strolled nearly everywhere; I enjoy walking and find nearly all the distances manageable; it's helps to know I can easily call for a shuttle if I don't want to walk home or get caught in the rain.

Overall, the service is agreeable and responsive, but you do have to keep after them about some things. There was confusion over heating the pool. Although a key reason we splurged for a rental house was for the pool, no one mentioned that most of these houses do not have heatable pools and it took days for them to find other options for us.

It's wonderful to have housekeeping every day, although they spray way too much chemical cleaning products, leaving fumes throughout the house. You also have to ask for mopping, which I did because we have a crawling baby. There is limited room service, so be prepared to get your groceries as soon as you arrive. I did a lot of research on tripadvisor to find this place and my family keeps thanking me for it. Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Great resort. Fantastic three bedroomed villa. Very large. Excellent facilities.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2010

Having rented vacation homes for several years in the Kissimmee area, this year we decided to splurge and go for a home in Reunion Resort. Let's just say it TOTALLY exceeded our expectations! Initially, the price tag for 10 days was a bit shocking, but in the end I could not have been happier. The photos of the home did not do it justice as it was much larger then it appeared in pictures and the decor/furnishings were amazing. Plus it was sparkling clean which to me is worth the extra $$ as I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe, especially having toddlers/babies who are constantly playing on the floor/carpet! The resort has everything you could ever want- a spa, golf, it's own waterpark, on-site restaurants and is less then 5 min to a supermarket, liquor store, drugstore, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts, etc.
I'm not one to write reviews for places that we have stayed, but felt compelled to write one this time as I was so pleasantly surprised at the overall quality and location of the rental home. Reunion Resort is the BEST rental community in Florida!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank jccHalifax
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We had a great stay at a villa in Reunion. The resort is reasonably priced, especially in comparison to hotels at Disney. It is a short ride to Disney, which serves as a nice decompression time after the bustle of Disney. The resort staff goes above and beyond to be helpful and insure that you have a great stay. If you want board games, just call! They will deliver them to your house. Forget to return the movies you borrowed? They will come pick them up after you leave. Recommended!

p.s. Orlando has had a drought recently, so the resort is not as "green" and plush as it usually looks. The gold course, however, still appears to be in good shape.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business