“Excellent adventure”

Add it.
Zero Emission Tours
Ranked #27 of 43 Tours in Kissimmee
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Thanks to Tammy and Dale for a lovely adventure. My husband and three teens went on a Segway tour of Celebration with one other couple and the excellent tour guide Carlos. After the training in the small parking lot and around the office my family went off on the adventure suited with helmets and Walkie-talkies. I was feeling a little under the weather so I stayed comfortable on Tammy's couch at the office. Great hostess! My husband thought this was the highlight of our trip. Carlos even checked the radar before they left to make sure they shouldn't run into rain. (They do offer rain checks).

2  Thank MilwaukeeMom35

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've always wanted to try a Segway but have hesitated to do so because I am not the most coordinated person in the world. However, my traveling companion and I decided to give it a try. It was very good from the beginning. The lady that owns the business was great ... personality plus. She gave us a demo and let us try it in the office waiting room. If you change your mind after trying it, it doesn't cost a thing. The biggest problem I had was to fight my natural inclination to push/pull the handle instead of shifting my body back and forth. After a few minutes, however, it comes natural. We decided against a tour because of time constraints and elected to go by ourselves on the roadways behind the office. The Segways only go 10-12 mph but it feels much faster. We really enjoyed the Segways and wished we had allowed enough time for the tour which went to Disney's Celebration Village. I did have one fall but that was in the office. When we finished my initial orientation, our instructor said for me to try to catch her as she weaved in and out among the columns in the office. Being pretty competitive, I went all out and clipped a column, and wound up on the floor. I wasn't hurt and it was kind of funny. This is worth doing again.

1  Thank Larry3028
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Brilliant. I wondered whether to do this or not when i found out it was $70 per person , but i have to say it was worth every penny , or cent. Our guide Mike was a funny wee guy and very helpful. A wee bit sore on the legs at times but Mike tells you how to relax the legs , and the fun continues. We had a blast

1  Thank JLONTOOSH
Reviewed December 10, 2010

Me and a few friends decided to take this 70 minute tour through Celebration. We had a blast!!! They give you a brief training lesson on how to ride it and then you're off!!! Our guide was great and showed around some of the residential areas and downtown district. For the price, you can't beat it... MUCH cheaper than the Disney segway tours... and more fun!!

1  Thank Jetblueguy34786
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My wife and I decided to do try the segways for the first time and it was great.
They gave us a few minutes on the machine and showed us how it all worked.
We decided to go on a 110 minute tour of Celebration and it cost us 100 total.
The owner gave us the tour. He had a lot of corny jokes but it was fun.
They start with 5 minute rides for 5 dollars so you can see if this is something you want to do.
Best prices I have ever seen. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank BiggJevonie