“Best pizza in Kissimmee”
Review of Broadway Pizza Bar

Broadway Pizza Bar
Ranked #70 of 852 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I eat here on a regular basis. In our opinion they have the best pizza in Kissimmee. If you are a fan of pizza you need to stop in. The food is wonderful. The staff are very friendly and efficient (but on occasion a bit slow). My only complaint. We are fans of craft beer and the beer selection is somewhat lacking. Sam Adams is pretty much it for "craft" beer. I wish they would upgrade the beer selection, however the pizza selection (they also serve calzones etc, but we always get the pizza so I can't judge that) is wonderful. Stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I'm sorry, but when you've been waiting by the entrance for more than 15 minutes, waitresses passing you by as if you were a STATUE, without even offering an menu or a seat... you just gotta give it a terrible rating. Ugh.

the pizzas we could see from everyone else seemed normal. Nothing special.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

If you decide to visit the real Kissimmee, near the theme parks, go to Broadway Pizza Bar. It used to be a bicycle shop and has been transformed into a bright, airy restaurant and bar. There is usually live entertainment, and friendly servers. There are lots of different pizzas and they are delicious! Go to Broadway Pizza Bar and see where the locals love to eat!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to get away from Disney craziness. Very pleased, pizzas were great, staff is friendly. Be prepared to take your time

Reviewed February 20, 2014

First walking in my girlfriend and I waited for about 10 minutes before being asked if were being helped then afterwards a server took us to a table. After waiting another 10 minutes the server came back over and said I'm sorry but this seat is actually taken , and asked us to move. We kindly moved, then a server came over to finally ask us for our order. Another 10 minutes passed and my gf salad came out she specifically asked for chicken on her salad and did she get that no! I asked for sweet tea and what did I get unsweet tea! Food so far is good but service is absolutely horrible! We both have been to 5 star restaurants down to small mom and pops restaurants but this is the worst I've ever been to! This team is totally unorganized and will never earn my business again nor any of my friends!