“A home away from home!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Share the memories of the day at The Mad Hatter dining room table!
Gather the family after a day at the parks in the Mad Hatter's family room! There's a large flat screen TV, mad Hatter chairs, couches, so kick back and relax!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Share the memories of the day at The Mad Hatter dining room table!
Gather the family after a day at the parks in the Mad Hatter's family room!
Gorgeous, new, professionally designed - you will adore this home!
The family will really love the decor and comfort of this new family room!
You will feel like chef Ramsey in this new, stainless steel kitchen - it's brand new, so enjoy!
Imagine how you will be thinking about this new king bed after a long day at the parks :)
Your en-suite  private bath. NEW, spacious and ready.....
Your master bath
The queen would love this 3rd bedroom complete with a new queen bed, flat screen TV - !
Relax and enjoy in the queen bedroom
This new bath serves the queen bedroom and children's room.
Ok, prepare the kids for their own Mad Hatter bedroom!  TWO sets of bunk-beds and fabulous decor!
The children will even have their own flat screen TV, Mad Hatter art - try and get them to leave!
They will really love the Mad Hatter hat rack!  Get the camera ready!!
The clubhouse is staffed and there's food to go, help with tickets and lots more going on here.
What you've been waiting for - your HEATED pool even has pool-side food and beverage service!!
You deserve some of this Florida sunshine, and we have it waiting for you!
Your best friend after a long day at the parks (or a long winter!!)
Your beautiful resort has wooden bridges surrounding the pool and views
If you haven't had enough exercise, we've got a fully equipped fitness center waiting.
Bring your tennis rackets because we have the court....!
Your beautiful brick villa awaits....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A home away from home!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We had the best time staying @"Tink" it was very clean and soo very homey, We did not want to leave we wanted to move right in. And we could have it had everything you need which made our stay that much better. I called our host with a small concern and it was like I had snapped my fingers and "poof" My family and I we very very impressed, We can not wait to go back for our next very relaxed, stress free stay.

Jerry_Rit...
Atkins, Virginia
“Peaceful and Close”
Reviewed May 21, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Animal Kingdom was a lovely decorated home with plenty of room and very well stocked with a variety of supplies. Close enough to the Disney parks but far enough away to be quiet and peaceful. The entire rental procedure from start to finish was exceptional and Frank was a delight to work with. Easy access regardless of time of check in. Much information provided about the surrounding areas. Will definitely stay in one of the amazing disney homes again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of room in the house and washer/dryer in the unit
Liked least: Previous renter had disobeyed the rules and smoked in the house
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spacious and luxurious living”
Reviewed May 19, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

A wonderful house! Comfortable and luxurious.Lots of space and a great "inneryard" with a pool. Close to shooping and close to all adventur parks. After beeing outdoors all day it was so nice to come "home" ,relax and enjoy everything that You have in your own house, such as your own room,a TV, a kitchen where You can cook or sit down with your friends in the living room with a huge sofa or just take a dip in the pool. Also if You need there is a washingmachine and a dryer. If I could I would have brought them home(great machines!);-) We were 2 adults and 2 teenagers and we all felt very at home here. We will definitely rent this house again, if we decide to go to Kissimmee again.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
MD
Reviewed March 13, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

“Like being at home”
Reviewed February 28, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I recently took our 2 daughters and 6 grandchildren for a vacation to Orlando Florida. While looking for places to stay and not wanting to be separated from each other I decided to look at condo's to rent, boy am I glad I found this one. From the minute we walked into this clean, beautifully decorated condo, we felt like we were at home. Booking was easy with the help of Frank the owner who is so wonderful, right down to the door to door directions that he sent me after finalizing everything, this turned out to be a wonderful vacation and located within minutes of everything...I would and will recommend this condo to everyone...Thanks Frank for helping to make our dreams come true...

A romantic getaway Older travelers
CT
Reviewed February 5, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Animal Kingdom - lots of fun!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

A perfect place for traveling families with kids looking for a picefull, very clean and kozy place to rest after a long exhaustive day. You can relax by the pool or in front of TV. You can play tennis or go for a walk. Very heplpful people when it comes to organizing your trip. Easy check-in and out procedure. No questions asked. Great value for a great service.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing