“Very, Very nice stay... Again !!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Hollywood Dreams

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dutch first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very, Very nice stay... Again !!”
Reviewed July 10, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Our stay in the "Hollywood Dreams" was exelent in every way. But as the house is equipet with a big 3D TV, it should have the glasses that it needs to enjoy it full out. And this house needs a stronger aircondition to keep the house cool all time. Loyalty inc. do have a very helpful nice staff. We will be back !!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
“Hollywod Dreaming”
Reviewed March 28, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Our vacation rental, Hollywood Dreams, was everything I could have wanted for a vacation home. The check in was easy and uneventful. Everyone at Loyalty was curteous and proffessional. The home itself was spotless and the emenities almost kept me at the house the whole time. We loved the pool and the hot tub. The huge 80 some inch 3d tv with sound system was awesome! It was better than going to a theatre. The master bedroom made us feel like we were on our honeymoon again even though we've been married for over 25 years. When we went to Disney it was a short hop skip and jump away. There were also many places close by to get a good meal or just a happy hour cocktail. I give Loyalty Homes and the home Hollywood Dreams an a+++. I will go back and recommend it to others. Thank you

“Extreme Relaxation”
Reviewed March 26, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

"Hollywood Dreams" is a beautiful home with all the things anyone would ever need for some R&R;!! Close to Disney for an afternoon break with the kids, and shopping close by if you should need anything. We would definatley stay with Loyalty again should we return to Orlando!

sullivan ohio
Reviewed February 5, 2011 for a stay in April 2010

Reviewed February 3, 2011 for a stay in April 2010

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
“Not as advertised”
Reviewed January 28, 2011 for a stay in August 2010

The description of the house states "luxury" which there is none, the towels were limited and so old falling apart. I contacted management which assured me we would get more towels but that did not happen. The pool area needs cleaning, there was mold on the hot tub and we had big ants coming from drain on one of the bathrooms tubs. The big screen is in the garage area turned "play room", during summer was too hot to spend time there.
I would not rent anything managed by this company again or in that neighborhood, poorly maintained.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Management Response
Jan 28, 2011
Thank you for your comments. I am very surprised to hear these comments as t he home was totally redecorated and refurbished at the beginning of 2010 with all new furniture, painting, tiling, towels and linens, so tnothing in the home is old, I did check the towels and noticed that some jad been damaged so we have now replaced them. We are very sorry you had a few problems, we always address any concerns for guests as we want your experience to be the best. This home is a very popular home and we have had numerous fantastic comments, so again we apologise that you had some issues and hope you come back to see us
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unique Home We will be back!”
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

I was a bit concerned when I booked this home, that it might be to over-the-top, or cheap...but I was very pleasantly surprised by how unique this home was. The Heart shaped bed is a hoot... and the kids played life sized video games on the giant tv in the game room. Location was excellent, furnishings were in great shape. The Elvis room was tastefully done, if that's possible! The pool and hot tub were great, it's the biggest hot tub I've ever seen. If your style is more conservative, maybe this house isn't for you, but we had fun!

Traveling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing