“Good Food Great Service”
Review of Abuelo's

Abuelo's
Ranked #64 of 805 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a Tex Mex restaurant in The Loop. After being seated at our table the server brings chips and three types of salsa. He then explains the "heat" level of each. The food arrived hot and the presentation was nice. Our server Nick went above and beyond, which we are not used to in the Orlando area. We didn't have to ask him for anything. This is a chain, but the food is good and reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Abuelo's

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Abuelos really does have great salsa and chips. You get three different salsas, a green that was a little sweet like a pineapple salsa and two red tomatoe salsas. The chips are so thin you can see through them and they are really good. The taco was just below so so. The five different enchiladas were ok - so so but the chili rellano was to die for. The restroom stunk but the restaurant was very nice. Overall it gets 3 stars.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Loved the different salsa, and the jalepeno and cheese fritters were AMAZING! Our wait staff was excellent, and we never had an empty drink.

We had the fajitas for two, and ordered three portions of beef, plus a bacon-wrapped shrimp portion (you get to pick 4). Someone else at our table got the beef fajitas for one, and he had the same amount of beef as us, so that sucked.

The Chocolate cake was amazing, and the sopapillas were so-so.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Abuelos has the best Mexican food in Orlando in my opinion. It's not terribly expensive, less then $60 for our family of five. The kid meals are large portions. We got the fajitas for two. It was so much food we had left overs. The bacon wrap stuff shrimp were awesome. They do not charge for chips and salsa.

They've added a happy hour that is fantastic. As long as you sit in the bar area with your kids you can order off the happy hour menu.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stopped here by a recommendation of my mother in law's friend. I am glad we stopped in. The atmosphere was beautiful & unique. The service was fast & very professional. The food was very good. My dish was a tad bland. I wish I had ordered what my husband did (his was to die for). I would have went back again, but we ran out of time in our travels. Will definitely go back if I'm in the area again.