“The house was very beautiful and close to...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The house was very beautiful and close to everything we needed”
Reviewed May 18, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

I rally enjoyed my stay at location Cp2579cc. The express check in was a plus as we were able to go straight to the home. The only thing that marred our vacation time was that the upstairs bathroom had problems. The bathtub and sink did not drain, and the commode would not flush. As we had a full bathroom downstairs and a half bath downstairs, we made do until the next morning. The company sent some one late in the day on the day that we called and it was corrected, but with 7 women, it was a little hard, but we managed. Otherwise, then that I would definitely rent again. I loved the pool area, was able to sit out until late in the night, and also during the day even when it rained. A beautiful setting.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
MI
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

NB Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“very comforting and enjoyable”
Reviewed March 17, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

the directions from the airport were a little confusing there has to be a easyer way to get there we got lost, but once at the house the vacation started it was quiet and very nice the pool was great, the house was clean and well equiped the toaster was broken and we bought a new one for the home, we would definitly return for another visit and stay at this rental.

Your age range 55-64
“Quality”
Reviewed October 13, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Absolutely will always use Lowery's when visiting Florida! Check in, accomodations, everything was smooth, easy, and worth every cent! This was my first time renting a home in Orlando vs. staying on Disney Property.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
New Jersey
Reviewed July 29, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“2nd time with Lowerly - really recommend!”
Reviewed April 15, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

What impressed me the most was when we had problems with the pool not being warm enough they immediately fixed it! The guy who came out was very friendly and professional.

This is our second time with Lowerly and I recommend it to everyone and would use them again.
I wish the house would have been a bit cleaner and the sliding doors were hard to open and shut.
The location was excellent.
Thanks so much!

Liked best: Heated pool!
Liked least: Needed more linen and not quite clean enough
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Families with young children
Families with teenagers Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing