“Amazing Horse world Birthday party”

Horse World Riding Stables - Private Rides
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had our granddaughters birthday party there Saturday and it was really nice. The owner and daughters were very very attentative and did an amazing job with the decorations, the children, horse rides everything! They are really good people and the kids enjoyed riding the horses as well as the adults. We took pictures and they also gave us pictures of the kids on the horses. Job well done. Kudos to this family.

2  Thank sandy2fly4u
There are newer reviews for Horse World Riding Stables - Private Rides

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Lisa is the owner and she exceeded my expectations!!! It was my daughters 7th birthday and she put in great detailed decorations for the party her daughter helped and entertain the kids and kept them entertain . Also , I had an amazing proposal from my fiancé written on a horse and it was romantic! If you ever want to have a proposal it is a fantastic place to do it ! Might I add the staff was involved and was on schedule for everything ! Thank you all !!!

1  Thank Grobayo1
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My granddaughter's 7th birthday was celebrated yesterday at Horse World riding stables. It was the best experience ever. Lisa the owner and Tamara her daughter were simply a blessing and totally amazing. Stephanie, in the gift shop and on the trail rides was awesome as well. I cannot say enough. They were extremely accommodating and did an exceptional job with decorating and activities with the children. The adults as well enjoyed it to the fullest.

They were very detailed and even gave us pictures and special gifts for the birthday girl. Tamara, even allowed for her new horse (acquired from Arabian Nights) to be ridden for the first time. The horse delivered the message to my daughter from her boyfriend, "Will you marry me"? It was so amazing.

Thank you again ladies for a truly fantastic experience.

Anyone thinking about a children's or adult birthday party or celebration outdoors, should contact Lisa. You will not be disappointed.

God Bless!!

1  Thank Angie W
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My family and I had my niece's 7th birthday party at this horse ranch and it was amazing. They had a horse ride for a 45 minute trail and the kids and adults loved it. I came late but she waited on my step kids to ride on and I was really pleased. However my step daughter couldn't ride, but later on she wanted to see a pig(random request) the kind ladies actually bought out a pig just for her and also let her feed the pig which was great. Since my step daughter couldn't ride with the group they bought a horse out so she and everyone else can ride and also take pictures. They are willing to make your experience at their horse ranch one to remember. My sisters fiancé actually step up an proposal (engagement) with the horse. On the horse it said "will you marry me" I was amazing. They also step up my niece's birthday party. The only thing my sister had to do was to bring her own food and everything else was done for her. Everyone had a great time there, so me and my boyfriend are actually doing our kids birthday there.

1  Thank Mely428
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Today was my first time at Horse World. I attended a birthday party there for a friend of the family. I knew it was going to be a good day as soon as I pulled through the gate. Driving up to the parking area you could see all of the beautiful decorations the staff had put up for the birthday girl. I was immediately greeted with a smile by one of the owners. Every one of the staff members were helpful and very friendly. The party was a huge success! They had games set up and a bounce house for the kids after they came back from horseback riding. I have already recommended Horse World to my sister in law for my nieces birthday next year. I will also be back again to go for a ride with my nieces and nephews.

2  Thank Karen J