“A little bit more interaction with the horses.”

Horse World Riding Stables - Private Rides
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little bit more interaction with the horses.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

My 8 year old daughter has her own pony and was missing him, so we decided to take her to Horse World to satisfy her "withdrawal symptoms" lol. The shop has a vast amount of "horsey gifts" which were fab and the fact that she rode a horse with a western saddle and the western way she was in her element. My only gripe was there was no other interaction with the horses. We had to wait at the gate till the other hack returned and no photos were aloud. We felt that it wasnt good value.

Visited December 2013

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kiddie rides”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I went this morning in spite of all the negative reviews. Well I found out for myself we took a straight ride out turned around and came back in just a bit of an hour. From the clerk in the store to the young female guide these ladies were flat out rude. No other way to put it the ride was awful, the horses were like every horse in every trail ride stable I have ever been in and while I .agree about safety issues around horses the endless do's and don'ts were so far beyond the need. Not only were the employees rude they were wrong asking me to dismount from the wrong side of the horse. It was odd the guide did not even ask me or anyone else their name. Perhaps if this facility were designed to accommodate inexperienced riders or as a children's stables the autocratic attitude of these ladies could be understood but no other way to put it bossy is what we got. I have decide not to ride there again.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Judy G
Somerset
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Terrible place, boring ride”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I thought this place was shabby. The ride was totally boring. Just a loop, taking you back over the ground you've already covered. Nothing to see and way too close to the road. I felt very unsafe.

My sons horse stopped to eat and he got shouted at. At 6 years old he was on a big horse and he couldn't pull up the reins once the horse had put its head down.

Shame there is no zero rating because that's what I would have chosen.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank noodle1973
Old Town, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“nice ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my ride. The staff was pleasant and the horses are well looked after. Since I am an experienced rider I chose the advanced ride and had a fun time. My horse was responsive enough and had a good gait. It was a pleasant morning ride before heading back to hectic Orlando. Yes you can hear the traffic on the road but good luck finding a place to ride near Orlando where you don't hear traffic. I have experience as a trail guide so I understand why they don't allow phones or cameras. It really takes away from the ride when the guide has to dismount to recover dropped technology. If it's not a good idea to take pictures while driving then it is definitely not a good idea to take pictures while riding an animal with a mind of its own.

Visited December 2013
Miami, Florida
“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was my first time riding a horse and being so close to many of them, and honestly I loved it. awesome staff, very sweet and just very nice people. The prices are a very good deal, pictures are good quality and they also sell them for a decent amount. The hoses are beautiful!!! they're all sweet so if you plan on taking your kids I recommend this place! totally coming back next year! see you next year Aubrey and Annie ;)

Visited January 2014