“the only place i will ever stay in again!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Robert T
South Hill, Virginia
“the only place i will ever stay in again!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This place was not only very clean and well kept, it was close to Publix, Walgreens, CVS, and Target. Plus it was only a short drive each day to Disney. So many places say 5 to 10 minutes but they are not. This one has got to be as close as you can get and not actually be staying in Disney. I had only one problem, and that was the outside light bulb was out...we text Manny and I swear a man was there in 15 minutes putting in a new one. and even with the light out the first night coming in after dark, I felt completely safe. The whole place was nice and well kept. We loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location, location
Liked least: i can not think of anything that was wrong with the condo
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 20, 2015
Thank you so much Robert. It was our pleasure to have you.
You are welcome back..Any time you are here in Orlando..

Manny
Erick & V...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 10, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Manny was very responsive and helpful. The vacation home was clean, well organized, and beautiful. We had a great time. The location was very close to the parks. We would love to return. Thank you again!

991rjack
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“Excellent condo close to everything! !”
Reviewed April 5, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this condo with my young children and pet as well as my extended family - a total of 6 people. The location was great and close to shops and restaurants as well as the theme parks. The unit was in a gated community and was very spacious. The entire condo was very clean and well appointed. Only had 1 parking spot directly in front of the unit but there was adequate additional parking close by. It felt like a home away from home. Booking was extremely easy. Owner very responsive and a delight to work with. Will definitely stay again when I go back to the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Palm Beach
Reviewed April 7, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Florida
Reviewed October 27, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Oct 27, 2011
Thank you so much Barbara- Glad to have you.
CLW072
Columbia, Missouri
“One word "Filthy"!”
Reviewed April 27, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

My family and I arrived at the condo to find dirt all over the floors, hair and urine on toilets, smashed bugs on the walls, and just layers of dust on everything. We called the manager who sent some other guy over that apparently manages this part of the rentals. When we discussed our concerns on how dirty it was he acted as if this was a norm. We then moved to the next condo which seemed to be cleaner at first glance, but once we got all our luggage in and turned lights on we realized we still had a dirty place. We went to the store just to get paper towels and all purpose cleaner. They did have a vacuum in the condo, however it was a dust buster. The place may end up cleaner if they actually had a REAL vacuum! We cleaned for 3 hours the first night of vacation just to get the place to semi liveable for the week. The only good thing is there was a washer and dryer, so we were able to wash all the towels and linens.
We had planned on cooking a few meals in the condo, but after seeing how gross everything was there was no way we were going to spend the time cleaning dishes prioring to eating off of them. Much rather have spent more $$$ to get a nicer place than to clean on my vacation!!!

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Apr 26, 2011
the renter was not happy with cleaning on the first unit - I sent an employee on site to address the concern - When he asked - the renter tried to wipe the floor with her hand 3 times and still could not find any dust to show. She still said she was not happy. then we moved her to another home (next door). She said it was clean and was happy. Her husband told my employee that his wife was like that and always complained. Everything was fine that night. Next morning she called me for discounted Disney tickets- I told her I am not a Disney ticket vendor- however I gave her ideas on how to get some discounts with approved vendor. Asked her if she had any problems- she said no. Then she called to say she was happy with the home and I must help her with Disney tickets as they were costly- I tried to help her by sending her to a Mart where she could get it. After that she stayed in the home 8 more days and she never called or emailed to say anything. I returned her the deopsit after 4-5 days after check out which is our policy. Just after that she put in this negative comment. I do not understand what her problem was as she just was trying her level best to find a single strand of hair on the floor to prove it was dirty and get me to refund her all the money.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Villas with a Very Short Distance of the Major attractions”
Reviewed August 2, 2010 for a stay in July 2010
people found this review helpful

The room needed to be cleaned a little better prior to check in. I found a couple of dirty items left by the previous occupants. Manny & his staff were great! I will consider stay here again in the future!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing