“Happy Days !”
other travelers have booked this property
Late afternoon lakeside relaxation!
Another beautiful day!  View from INSIDE looking out with triple slider doors open = AWESOME! Enjoy breathtaking sunsets!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets!!
Exterior of home... it's larger than you think!  1,700 sq.ft. w/open floor plan!
New Smart TV and entertainment unit, overlooking pool and lake!
Living room with new Smart TV - amazing picture!
Living area - triple slider doors open wide to access pool!
Full kitchen with everything!  Open floor plan to dining / living areas w/view!
Dining area - open flow floor plan!  Seats 10 inside + 4 right outside on Lanai!
Entry / Hallway... WELCOME!!
Just for fun!
Hallway between kitchen and living area, into master bedroom
Master bedroom - king pillow top mattress, TV, en-suite bathroom, access to pool!
Master bedroom, en-suite full bath with soaker tub, lake view, TV, and pillowtop king mattress!
Master en-suite bathroom with oversized soaker tub!
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom w/oversized Roman Tub
View from Master bedroom
Front Queen bdrm w/view of reserve across the street, TV, Shares full bath w/adjoining twin room
Front Queen Bedroom with View, TV, shares Jack/Jill full bathroom, quiet reserve across the street
Jack and Jill Bedroom, shares bath with front Queen bedroom
Jack and Jill Bathroom w/shower enclosure
Jack and Jill Bathroom w/shower enclosure
Surfer bedroom!  TV, right off the hallway full bathroom
Bathroom off the hallway / surfer bedroom / kitchen area, separate vanities
Bathroom off the hallway / surfer bedroom / kitchen area, separate vanities
Looking in from pool / patio
Outdoor bistro height lanai with ceiling fan
Enclosed patio lanai with fan, new lounge chairs (cushions available)
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Pool fun!
Recent adorable guest... with an audience!
OCT - Mama & 2 baby cranes visiting me 1/2 hr poolside - taken from camera phone thru screening ;-)
Gated Entrance to Beautiful Sunset Lakes
Fishing Dock Near Front Entrance
Sunset Lakes Playground
Sunset Lakes Community Pool
Roadway in front of home after a big storm!
Quiet Reserve Across the Street
Mid-sunset... approx. 8pm in May
Our buddy coming to bid us farewell the day we had to leave... knowing we had bread to share!
Recent guests... yes, there really are fish in the lake! (catch and release)
Layout of Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Happy Days !”
Reviewed June 6, 2010 for a stay in October 2009

"This is a very spacious villa with wonderful views over the lake. We saw lots of wildlife and it was a very peaceful and quiet location. We were within easy access to all the parks with good access to shops and plenty of good restaurants. We found Laree's guidance extremely helpful and informative which made our holiday go smoothly. We would highly recommend this property."

Your age range 18-24
“great home to rent”
Reviewed June 5, 2010 for a stay in February 2009

we rented for the month of feb. 2009. the home was just what we were looking for. as others have said it could use new rugs, but if thats all we have to complain about thats not bad. it was very clean when we arrived and if there was any problems they were right there to fix it, which we didn't. location is great near everything. parks and plenty of shopping. we are so looking forward to it next feb. just hope weather is better for us.
michele&jack;
wakefield, ma

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Management Response
Jun 5, 2010
Thanks Michele & Jack! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in February this year, and we welcome you back in 2011, hopefully with new carpets... and I'll see what I can do about the weather! ;-)
“One of my Best trip”
Reviewed June 5, 2010 for a stay in August 2009

My family and I enjoy this place very much , the kids had so much fun in the pool ,

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect place for a perfect visit”
Reviewed June 4, 2010 for a stay in April 2009

"Perfect weather didn't hurt (never too hot, low humidity, clear skies) but this home made our week-long springtime Disney stay absolutely perfect. Very convenient to everything; very helpful owners and a property in tiptop shape. Great for recuperation between theme park frenzies and, with a Garmin in hand, no more than five minutes from not only the parks but any place on earth to eat or shop that you've ever heard of ... and the GPS provides entertainment, too. World Dr. (Drive) becomes World Doctor in the translation from the electronic guide. The pool with lakeside setting and wildlife was never out of the sun all day long. Ducks and egrets daily visitors. It's set up as a home away from home and one can walk through the door and start enjoying oneself. Clearly kid friendly, our party of antiques (50s, 60s, 70s) found it just as friendly. Figure in the expense savings compared to staying in the resorts and it's like going to the parks for free. This was our sixth trip to the World -- four in on-site resorts, once in condo and now in this villa. Would rate it as the best of the experiences. What one hopes a vacation will be like. "

Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place in a great location”
Reviewed June 4, 2010 for a stay in October 2009

"We had a wonderful time here. We loved the villa and how close you are to anything you need or anywhere you need to go. The restaurants and the parks are close and easy to get to. We enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to go back next year. I highly recommend the villa to any family going to Orlando. You will love the convenience of everything."

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Enjoy the fun of Orlando taken with a huge scoop of peacefulness”
Reviewed June 4, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

We stayed here for a bit over 5 weeks this spring and were totally pleased. Laree was such fun to work with, she is now a friend. This beautiful spot is close to anything you need as well as all the Disney attractions. Good grocery stores, drugstores and healthcare very close by as well as some excellent restaurants. I-4 is just minutes away to travel East or West in Central Florida or to either coast for a day trip. We always make one trip to each coast at the very least. Would highly recommend this place - hope to come back again in the future. The management was extremely helpful and Laree is always there when you need her, A+++ vacation.

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
OH
Reviewed June 4, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing