“Great Rental Home for our family vacation!”
other travelers have booked this property
Late afternoon lakeside relaxation!
Another beautiful day!  View from INSIDE looking out with triple slider doors open = AWESOME! Enjoy breathtaking sunsets!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets!!
Exterior of home... it's larger than you think!  1,700 sq.ft. w/open floor plan!
New Smart TV and entertainment unit, overlooking pool and lake!
Living room with new Smart TV - amazing picture!
Living area - triple slider doors open wide to access pool!
Full kitchen with everything!  Open floor plan to dining / living areas w/view!
Dining area - open flow floor plan!  Seats 10 inside + 4 right outside on Lanai!
Entry / Hallway... WELCOME!!
Just for fun!
Hallway between kitchen and living area, into master bedroom
Master bedroom - king pillow top mattress, TV, en-suite bathroom, access to pool!
Master bedroom, en-suite full bath with soaker tub, lake view, TV, and pillowtop king mattress!
Master en-suite bathroom with oversized soaker tub!
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom w/oversized Roman Tub
View from Master bedroom
Front Queen bdrm w/view of reserve across the street, TV, Shares full bath w/adjoining twin room
Front Queen Bedroom with View, TV, shares Jack/Jill full bathroom, quiet reserve across the street
Jack and Jill Bedroom, shares bath with front Queen bedroom
Jack and Jill Bathroom w/shower enclosure
Jack and Jill Bathroom w/shower enclosure
Surfer bedroom!  TV, right off the hallway full bathroom
Bathroom off the hallway / surfer bedroom / kitchen area, separate vanities
Bathroom off the hallway / surfer bedroom / kitchen area, separate vanities
Looking in from pool / patio
Outdoor bistro height lanai with ceiling fan
Enclosed patio lanai with fan, new lounge chairs (cushions available)
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Pool fun!
Recent adorable guest... with an audience!
OCT - Mama & 2 baby cranes visiting me 1/2 hr poolside - taken from camera phone thru screening ;-)
Gated Entrance to Beautiful Sunset Lakes
Fishing Dock Near Front Entrance
Sunset Lakes Playground
Sunset Lakes Community Pool
Roadway in front of home after a big storm!
Quiet Reserve Across the Street
Mid-sunset... approx. 8pm in May
Our buddy coming to bid us farewell the day we had to leave... knowing we had bread to share!
Recent guests... yes, there really are fish in the lake! (catch and release)
Layout of Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 96 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Rental Home for our family vacation!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Laree's house for a week with our 3 year old, 8 month old, 3 adults and our two small dogs. We have stayed at other rental homes in the past but this one was by far the best. It is sooo close to Disney World (Animal Kingdom was less than 5 minutes away). The location is the best. It allows you to go to the parks and come home for a nap if you need to. The lake was gorgeous and we even had some wildlife birds visit us which was an added bonus. The subdivision has sidewalks throughout which was great to walk our dogs. The home has everything you need and more. We brought our 8 month old and they had a high chair and crib/play pen which saved us from bringing those. It also has a huge two master suites and Dish Network TV which allowed me to record my favorite shows while we were at the parks. The pool is wonderful although we didn't use it much as our kids are young. Laree was wonderful and you won't be sorry choosing this house for your vacation!! We will be booking it again in the future!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mississippi
Reviewed October 23, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent villa, excellent location, all this and a wonderful, a”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

A last minute vacation for our family of 4, we even took our 4 legged friend with us, from the first email to Laree, she was helpful and very friendly. The villa was clean and spacious, and well equipt, a great pool and views of the lake. Disney Parks were just around the corner as well as shopping and restaurants. We had a fantastic vacation and are already looking ahead to book for next year. We would recommend the villa to others.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Yes, staying here is a good idea!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

We are so glad we rented this house for our Orlando vacation! The house is roomy, clean, very close to the Disney parks, and the grocery is around the corner. My husband and I and our four children had a very ambitious schedule of visiting one park in the morning, coming back to rest for 3-4 hours, and then seeing another park in the evening. It was so nice to come back to such a quiet place where we could all take a nap in our own bedrooms. After being in the crowded parks for hours, our own private pool was like heaven! This is so much better than a noisy, small hotel; and we saved lots of money (and time) not having to eat every meal at a restaurant. We have rented many vacation houses over the years and this was one of the very best! Thanks Steve and Laree, we will recommend your place to everyone we know.

Maryland

Older travelers
Miami
Reviewed July 14, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing