“Great place and very friendly staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Xtreme Paintball Xperience
Ranked #22 of 25 Fun & Games in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Owner description: Xtreme Paintball Xperience is a 30-acre Themepark for Paintball that was designed to deliver Total Immersion Action Adventure games in a family-friendly environment. Our facilities offer a variety of themed experiences for our guests; you’re not just shooting at each other - you are participating in an event. Our games are designed for entertainment (like being in the video game or in the movie; it's you against our actors), recreational play, and corporate team building.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place and very friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Looking for something to do with all of fun and great price? Try Xtreme Paintball Xperience... I took my boys program of 20 boys and some girls and they were treated with great friendliness and the owner made sure we were doing great. The staff is very friendly and always making sure you are doing ok and the equipment is working. Great place to spend time with your kids or family or even group.

3 Thank J L

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Place is great for a xtreme paintball experience :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

The staff is friendly, and professional. They have a strong interest in family fun and customer service. They made sure everyone played in a safe manner as well has putting enjoyment and fun into the mix.

2 Thank Smokeninja
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It really is an extreme paintball experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I went with my fiancé to his birthday party out there in March and not only did he have a wonderful time but I did as well! The field is great and very spacious and well set up! It was very safe and the referees do an amazing job! I would highly recommend Xtreme Paintball Xperience a place to go!!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Brat1989
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best field in Central Florida!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Yesterday I went to XPX and I had a B L A S T ! ! Excellent customer service. They have a good variety of games you can play with your family (friends in my case). I loved that they had a grill they let you use to cook your food on. I got to order pizza and have it delivered right to the field! They have a great selection of rental gear for you to pick from. THE PRICES!!...cheapest I have seen. I've played at a couple other fields here in Florida and I must say that XPX is the most kind and cheapest. When you're there everyone is like family. No one gives you bad looks or thinks they're better than you. All around great employees and players. I definitely give this field an A+ and two thumbs up!

1 Thank GrizzlyMintlc
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a great way to spend the day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a great venue for paintball. The staff is friendly, helpful and goes out of their way to make sure fun is had by all. My family (pre-teen to adult) always has the best time and you cannot beat the price for an all day adventure. As we are local, we've been here many, many times and have never had a bad experience. Whether you're new to paintball or an experienced player, this is THE place to play.

2 Thank Tami E