“Good comfort Olive Garden style food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #107 of 802 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kissimmee, United States
“Good comfort Olive Garden style food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I watch my weight and am not overly anxious to exceed my caloric intake. I came for the soup, salad and breadsticks. I added an appetizer of the chicken meatballs. The breadsticks were warm, the soup was tasty. I had a great salad, The meatballs were tasty and in a good Italian sauce. I ordered another soup, included in cost, and I had a quick in and out lunch that was handled very well by a good waitress. What more could I ask for? Nothing much. It met my expectations.

• Visited April 2014

Kissimmee
“Save Your Self the heart ache”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We love Olive Garden, but this location is awful. Every time we come to this location we have a problem. We we are done and will only go to the one located on 192. A good example, my husband and I went bike riding on Tuesday and due to the cold front that came in we were cold to our bones. We decided to go to olive garden at the loop for some soup and salad. being that we just worked out we didn't really want anything that heavy. the server found out that we were just doing soup and basically ignored our request and we had to ask for everything twice. This isn't the first time we get attitude from the serving staff here. time before that we had a lot of issues with orders being wrong and not listening. The worse part of our experience with this restaurant. My husband and myself have had gastric bypass, and we can't eat more then a bowl of soup of their kids meal and they always give us a problem and then an attitude. We can go to any other olive garden and no questions asked we are given the kids meal with out a problem.

• Visited March 2014
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Disappointing visit spoiled my birthday”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have eaten here before when in the area, so as it was my birthday it was a treat. Arrived to be told 30 minute wait, that ended up being 50 minutes. Seated eventually and the service was slow and the main course was dried onto the plates, my pasta was stuck to it as if it had been under a grill, my friends sauce was dried onto the plate. We complained and was told no it's al dente! Yes right, we left without a desert and won't go back

Visited February 2014
1 Thank 186400Caroline
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Great italian restaurant!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I dont understand the bad reviews on this Olive Garden, ive been many of times & never had a bad experience. All the staff are great & friendly, they provide excellent service. There is plenty to choose from, something for everyone. The food is delicious, with inexpensive prices and they always do good offers. Only thing id say is if your going on a evening its good to make a reservation as there can often be a wait for a table!!

• Visited July 2013
London, Canada
“Not as good as other restaurants in the area”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

For some reason, the food here was not as good as other Olive Gardens in the area. We waited 25 minutes for our food, and the restaurant was dead. Food was also not nearly as good when I ordered the same dish at another place.

• Visited August 2013