“Disappointing visit spoiled my birthday”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #103 of 806 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have eaten here before when in the area, so as it was my birthday it was a treat. Arrived to be told 30 minute wait, that ended up being 50 minutes. Seated eventually and the service was slow and the main course was dried onto the plates, my pasta was stuck to it as if it had been under a grill, my friends sauce was dried onto the plate. We complained and was told no it's al dente! Yes right, we left without a desert and won't go back

1  Thank 186400Caroline
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I dont understand the bad reviews on this Olive Garden, ive been many of times & never had a bad experience. All the staff are great & friendly, they provide excellent service. There is plenty to choose from, something for everyone. The food is delicious, with inexpensive prices and they always do good offers. Only thing id say is if your going on a evening its good to make a reservation as there can often be a wait for a table!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

For some reason, the food here was not as good as other Olive Gardens in the area. We waited 25 minutes for our food, and the restaurant was dead. Food was also not nearly as good when I ordered the same dish at another place.

1  Thank hoogie52
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food is too poor or not authentic. The soups are flavorless. The restaurant has been too Americanized.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've had entree at Olive Garden before which have been great but the choices they give you on this special are horrible tasting. You only have five entree choices, all lack seasonings, pastas are super el dente to the point that they're hard to swallow. I ordered spicy shrimp linguine. Tasted like my 5 year old cooked the pasta for 6 minutes, boiled the shrimps, opened the can of tomato puree and put all three ingredients together forgetting ALL seasonings. I tasted my friends chicken pasta Alfredo, which was just as bad. The manager was called, she offered another entree off of the same menu. I asked for cheese penne and chose to pack it for home. When I ate it at home, it was disgusting. I had to fix it to make it edible. When the food is bad at a restaurant, it's NOT worth going back to it again. Stay away from here. The waiter did not offer to grade cheese on our salad or soup. We were missing straws for our water until we asked for them. Service was poor.