“Best vacation we ever took!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best vacation we ever took!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Our family of four had the best vacation ever, we didn't want to leave! We will absolutely be back and would recommend them to friends and family!
Loyalty homes was very easy to deal with. Check-in as as simple as going to the home at check-in time and using a code to get into the home. We were pleasantly surprised at the space and cleanliness of the home. Our favorite feature was the private swimming pool and fenced private back yard. The home features flat screen Tv's in bedrooms and living room, a pool table, washer and dryer, linens, towels, and everything else you would need to enjoy a week here.

Location is great! About 10-15 minutes from Disney. About 5-10 minutes to many restaurants and shopping.

Thank you Loyalty homes!

Date of stay: June 2013
Haliburton Ontario Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Date of stay: January 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
Mar 18, 2013
Glad you had fun! Looking forward to seeing you next year! :)
Michigan
Reviewed February 13, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Date of stay: January 2012
MD
Reviewed May 19, 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Date of stay: October 2010
Traveling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Could not ask for more!”
Reviewed March 30, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

What a great place! I am recommending this to all of my friends. During the day we visited the parks. A mere minutes from any activity. In the evenings our dinning experience had many different choices. Great restaurants right at our front door. I cannot believe this location! Relaxing at the pool was what I needed!!!

Date of stay: February 2011

Jpuiter
Reviewed February 3, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Date of stay: January 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing