“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Family room
Lounge
Lounge
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

Stayed at this villa for 2weeks.there were 9 of us and we never felt under each others feet,everything about this villa is 1st class.even if you wont english football you could walk round to the wonderful club house were it would be on,try the burgers in the club house very nice.would stay here again when we visit usa again.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
N.Ireland
Reviewed April 18, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

People with disabilities
A TripAdvisor Member
“All we could have asked for.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

We were very happy with the Sunshine Florida Villa. It was just as pictured online. We had a few minor problems and they were taken care of even though it was past business hours for the management company. The home and furnishings were very nice and the house had more than enough room. We also enjoyed the game room. Any family would enjoy their stay at this home. There is a lot of traffic on the road getting into and out of Terre Verde
Resort. The resort is very secure with a entrance gate and security guard. The employees at the club house were very friendly.

resort.

“We had a great stay.”
Reviewed August 14, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

The house was perfect for our 3 families that traveled to Orlando. It is very nicely decorated, comfortable, and very roomy. It had everything we needed for a week stay. The kids loved having a pool and 2 game rooms. The house is a very short drive to shopping and restaurants.

Leigh (owner) is fantastic with communication and information. She made the whole process effortless and worry-free.

We would certainly stay again and I would recommend this house to anyone.

Sioux Falls SD
Reviewed March 5, 2012 for a stay in February 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
“Disney at Christmas”
Reviewed December 30, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Check in was easy, Home was as stated and we thoroughly enjoyed our family time at this home. I would encourage anyone traveling to the Orlando area to use this home.

Scotland United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing