“Disney at Christmas”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Family room
Lounge
Lounge
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Disney at Christmas”
Reviewed December 30, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Check in was easy, Home was as stated and we thoroughly enjoyed our family time at this home. I would encourage anyone traveling to the Orlando area to use this home.

Scotland United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
“A Great Holiday”
Reviewed October 10, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

I loved the villa on sight. It is very nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. It had everything that you would need for your own house therefore very well equipped. The washing machine and tumble dryer were a real bonus on holiday - no dirty washing to take home. The pool was just made for relaxing and we made the most of it as the weather was fantastic. The villa is close to some great shopping outlets and this was right up my street. I shopped till I dropped and worried about the excess baggage when I got to the airport.
There were eight of us (adults) staying at the villa and there was more than enough space if you wanted to "find a corner of your own". Although we had no children with us, the villa is very well equipped to cater for children of all ages with its games room in the garage to the Disney themed bedrooms for the children. The Terra Verde estate was lovely and the people we met there, whether they be owners or holiday makers were so friendly.

I would love to go back and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering going.

Minnesota
Reviewed October 4, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Villa, Amazing Holiday”
Reviewed September 26, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

This was our third holiday to Florida and was by far the best due to our amazing base for the two weeks.

The villa's location is fantastic, and we timed the journey to Disneys Main Gate at 7 minutes. This makes it much easier to return back the villa when the sun gets too much, or the thunderstorms hit!

The villa itself was amazing, although there was only 4 of us, we felt like we were coming home each day.

The kids loved the pool and games room and the resort pool was excellent for a day relaxing.

The security on site also made you feel very safe and there was always a friendly wave; day or night; to welcome you back to terre verde.

Overall, we had an amazing holiday and look forward to returning in a couple of years.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Kent
Reviewed September 19, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Simply the Best !! Ever”
Reviewed August 15, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We have visited Flordia 5 times in the past 10 years and stayed in hotels for the previous 4 vists, my wife and 2 sons aged 24 and 15 agree that the villa was the best accommodation we have used. The standard of decor and cleanliness was second to none and the attention to detail is to be commended, there is more than enough plates, cutlery and towels which ensures a steady supply to cope with everyday needs. The villa contained information on various activities and resteraunts etc and we found this to be very useful, the pool and the pool furniture (lke the rest of the property) is exceptionaly clean and appears to be almost brand new indeed one of the leather suites and carpets are. The ambience of the villa made for a very relaxing and pleasant expeirence so much so we all agreed we thought of it as our home !! The owners have clearly gone to great lengths and expense to ensure you enjoy a memorable holiday that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. We are already planning our next visit and I was adamant that this was to be our last visit to Florida and it was time to visit elsewhere however this trip had changed my mind and as General Macarthur said I will return!!

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing