“Simply the Best !! Ever”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Family room
Lounge
Lounge
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Simply the Best !! Ever”
Reviewed August 15, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We have visited Flordia 5 times in the past 10 years and stayed in hotels for the previous 4 vists, my wife and 2 sons aged 24 and 15 agree that the villa was the best accommodation we have used. The standard of decor and cleanliness was second to none and the attention to detail is to be commended, there is more than enough plates, cutlery and towels which ensures a steady supply to cope with everyday needs. The villa contained information on various activities and resteraunts etc and we found this to be very useful, the pool and the pool furniture (lke the rest of the property) is exceptionaly clean and appears to be almost brand new indeed one of the leather suites and carpets are. The ambience of the villa made for a very relaxing and pleasant expeirence so much so we all agreed we thought of it as our home !! The owners have clearly gone to great lengths and expense to ensure you enjoy a memorable holiday that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. We are already planning our next visit and I was adamant that this was to be our last visit to Florida and it was time to visit elsewhere however this trip had changed my mind and as General Macarthur said I will return!!

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Larkhall Lanarkshire
Reviewed August 15, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 35-44
“Wonderful Family Holiday”
Reviewed July 12, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The villa was as expected and more,the location was great 10-15min to Disney and most other theme parks, tastefully furnished with loads of space, pool and jacuzzi were great especially after a long day at the parks, themed bedrooms for the kids were a big hit.I would definately come back here and would have no hesitation in recommending this villa to anyone wishing a holiday in Florida.

“great vacation”
Reviewed June 16, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The home was complete with the amenities listed. Very comfortable and clean. The children loved the extra bedroom/game room upstairs.The staff at the resort was helpful and maintained a quiet relaxed atmosphere. Only complaint is that the downstairs area tends to be on the hot side and the games room has no air conditioning...only fans. With temps in the mid 90's and up, we could not use the room very often.

“Simply Lovely”
Reviewed March 17, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

This was the 3rd year in a row that we stayed here. The place and location is great. Enjoyed our stay again. Hope to book again next year.

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 1, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

This villa is so spacious and clean and wel equipped. It is laid out very well. Love the pool table! There were 3 couples and we had more than enough room in fact we each had our own "wing" and bathroom. We never knew there was anyone else there at night. It is located close to Disney and Universal and alot of great restaurants. The pool and hot tub are also great!

SD
Reviewed February 1, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing