“Excellent Take Out Option near Disney”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of King O Falafel

King O Falafel
Ranked #20 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Excellent Take Out Option near Disney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I visited KOF tonight (Saturday) after seeing the positive reviews on TA. We arrived around 7pm and ordered 4 entrees and a few sides for takeout and were served within 15 minutes. The location is great - just 10 mins from our resort at WorldQuest. The price was right at $60 including tip. The food was excellent - my whole family loved it. We ordered a a few different things so we could share, and they all were good.

This is a great take out option that is not pizza or burgers & fries. Great meats, rice, and salads.

The signage for the place is terrible - if I hadn't seen the pictures on TA in advance I wouldn't have found it. It is very close to the Olive Garden and Ci Ci's Pizza if you are looking for it. I strongly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MikeInThornhill

Miami, Florida
“Made a pit stop for lunch before heading to Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I have to say that there food was excellent. Very tasty and fresh. Falafel made from scratch. They also have wonderful customer service. Definitely will return.

1 Thank sweethabibi80
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

One thing anyone who has hung around 192 in Kissimmee has got to agree on is the almost cliché amount of small strip mall restaurants. This place looks and in fact is one of them. They real exception is the food. It is truly wonderful. I think it tastes much better than ambiance. If you know middle eastern cuisine, I would say it's pretty Libyan/Syrian. Just like my Grandmother and her family used to make.

1 Thank danstpeter
Gautier, Mississippi
“Good food with good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stopped in for a Falafel appetizer. Service was good, fast and they appreciated our patronage. So pleased and impressed we returned for lunch and ordered half the menu. This was our first Babaghanouj (baked eggplant puree) and it was divine. I never pass up on Gyros and they serve a good one. I only wish I had room for the Chicken Salad and Lentils Soup.

2 Thank RoughWaterMarine
Helsinki, Finland
“Much better than expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

After a long day of theme parks, we were happy to find this authentic falafel place in Kissimmee. A very welcome break from all the nearby restaurant chains and fast food joints! Our family enjoyed falafel, spinach pie, chicken kaboob, kibbeh and the vegetarian plate. Everything was delicious, especially the falafel which was fresh and crispy, and the prices were very reasonable. The service was friendly and welcoming. We will definitely go back again!

2 Thank AussieHelsinki