“Good food. Good price. Nice and helpful employees.”
Review of King O Falafel

King O Falafel
Ranked #21 of 809 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate late on a Saturday. The counter employee was patient, helpful, and remembered everything ordered by everyone. The falafels were excellent. Everyone got full and the price was about 2/3 what we've been spending on meals. I recommend it. The apple map app showed it on the wrong side of the street so if you are using your ios device then keep your eyes open when you are getting close.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have had Greek salads before and this one was about the same, but the Gyros was the best ever! The meat was done to perfection, the sauce was perfect, and the chopped cucumbers added a nice texture. I had a bite of my husband's, but later in the day ate mine cold--it was still delicious! I tried other items on the menu, but don't know them by name, but everything I tried was delicious. Great lunch/dining experience.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Being my first time eating a falafel I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasently surprised. I'm pretty much a meat and potatoe kind of guy but didn't miss not having meat in my sandwich at all. The falafel sandwich was really good and I can't wait to try some of their other menu items, I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have lived nearby for 15 years & have visited this place since its opening great quality food with friendly service. The Gyros are the best in town & they're homemade tea is amazing.

1  Thank MazzettaM
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

In this strip mall, chain restaurant nightmare that is Orlando, this place is a bright, clean, delicious oasis. Terrific falafel. The veg platter has the usual standards - hummus, baba ghanoush, falafel, tabbouleh and amazing grape leaves - for ten bucks. Also kid friendly and casual.

1  Thank Jmarshall95678