“Good Arabic/vegetarian food at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of King O Falafel

King O Falafel
Ranked #20 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
“Good Arabic/vegetarian food at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

In this strip mall, chain restaurant nightmare that is Orlando, this place is a bright, clean, delicious oasis. Terrific falafel. The veg platter has the usual standards - hummus, baba ghanoush, falafel, tabbouleh and amazing grape leaves - for ten bucks. Also kid friendly and casual.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jmarshall95678

Bradenton, Florida
“Thank you Trip Advisor buddies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Trip advisor has become a very valuable tool for me, as I navigate the country and further. In any environment, it provides a reliable, unbiased way to find small, hidden gems with great food. When I was recently in Orlando for work, I did some research, and after exploring a plethora of options, decided to drive 10 miles from where I was (Orange County Convention Center vicinity) to Kissimmee and try the King o Falafel. This place is in a strip mall, surrounded by run of the mill shops, restaurants, etc... There is a small dining area outside and some Lebanese expats were smoking hookah and talking when I walked in... good sign. I got the falafel half order to start, and continued with a Lebanese salad and the combination. Falafel is fried and very crispy outside, the best I have ever had bar none. Tahini was great with it too. The lebanese salad was on point and the combination... The meat looked unassuming and subpar even to start... But the taste and the spices... Sublime. Rice was very good and the addition of grilled sliced potatoes and peppers was a perfect complement. All in all, worth the drive, food was outstanding and would definitely drive again to visit this place. Great pick and great call by the trip advisor reviewers (the restaurant, which is an adopted Quizno's, proudly shows their trip advisor rating upon entry).

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mali_Urke
Edinburgh
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I got two take out orders from this place, one salad and one mixed vegetarian platter. The veggy platter easily feeds two for lunch as it includes pitta and a salad or soup.
Staff are friendly

Visited March 2013
“Best Hummus EVER!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I absolutely LOVE King O Falafel and am now a regular. Even though I recently moved 40 min away... I always stop by when I am in the area or if I'm just having a bad day. Their hummus is the best I have ever had and has become my new pick-me-up food. I highly recommend the food here!!!! Don't be scared off by the external appearance/location!!

• Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“WOW - Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We LOVED the food we experienced here and can't wait to go back. We are locals who are constantly looking for something different to try and can't believe we never noticed this place before! Got the spinach pie, falafel sandwich w/ seasoned fries, chicken tika w/ Lebanese salad, and baklava. WOW. Out-of-this-world good!!! Food was hot, fresh, and fast - and CHEAP for portions they give you! Service was friendly and efficient. If you are eating in, they come out and take your order and then bring your food to you. The place quickly went from just us to a full house around 12 noon (on a Tuesday) and there were TONS of people coming in to pick up to-go orders. AWESOME place. :)

• Visited March 2013