“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of King O Falafel

King O Falafel
Ranked #20 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Edinburgh
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I got two take out orders from this place, one salad and one mixed vegetarian platter. The veggy platter easily feeds two for lunch as it includes pitta and a salad or soup.
Staff are friendly

Visited March 2013

“Best Hummus EVER!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I absolutely LOVE King O Falafel and am now a regular. Even though I recently moved 40 min away... I always stop by when I am in the area or if I'm just having a bad day. Their hummus is the best I have ever had and has become my new pick-me-up food. I highly recommend the food here!!!! Don't be scared off by the external appearance/location!!

• Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“WOW - Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We LOVED the food we experienced here and can't wait to go back. We are locals who are constantly looking for something different to try and can't believe we never noticed this place before! Got the spinach pie, falafel sandwich w/ seasoned fries, chicken tika w/ Lebanese salad, and baklava. WOW. Out-of-this-world good!!! Food was hot, fresh, and fast - and CHEAP for portions they give you! Service was friendly and efficient. If you are eating in, they come out and take your order and then bring your food to you. The place quickly went from just us to a full house around 12 noon (on a Tuesday) and there were TONS of people coming in to pick up to-go orders. AWESOME place. :)

Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“Excellent food - would return in a heartbeat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

One of the things our family does when we travel is try to stay away from chain restaurants and eat at local restaurants off the beaten path. When we came down to visit the attractions in Orlando over Spring Break and this was the hidden gem of our dining experience.

We went here twice over our stay in the Orlando area. The first was for dinner on Fri., Mar. 15, and the second was for take-out on Mon., Mar. 18.

During our first trip, on Fri., three of us had the falafel sandwich (with the eggplant, not with potatoes), and one had the gyro with seasoned fries. With an appetizer of baba ganoush and an appetizer of hummus, plus drinks, total cost was about $45. The food was excellent. They had a homemade beverage that was labeled "tamarindo" that tasted of honey and spices, which everybody enjoyed. The only time I've had a better falafel was when I used to be able to get it from a middle-eastern lady at our local farmer's market.

We liked it so much that we had to go again. Our second visit was later in the evening after a long day at Epcot. We got 4 gyros with seasoned fries to go at a cost of < $35. Again - excellent. One of the best gyros I've ever had.

We would go again in a heartbeat if we had the chance.

Maple Grove, Minnesota
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were staying nearby and found this place on Yelp when we were looking for something non-chain, non-tourist for lunch. What a yummy lunch! We really enjoyed it. Great value for the money. The space is a little funky... It is clearly an old Quiznos as some of the old branding is still around but that's neither here nor there. The falafel was great, the hummus was outstanding and my beef kebab was terrific. Hubby said his gyro was super good as well. The kids enjoyed the hummus and chicken nuggets and fries (they are only 6 so getting them to try anything is a challenge). My only suggestion for the management would be a) clean the floor a little more thoroughly (we came just after 1:30 so it may have just been a bit dirty from the post lunch crowd) and b) clean the wall mounted fans. I noticed the one by us was a bit dusty and it made me nervous that it was blowing over us as we ate. Overall we really enjoyed our lunch and the fact that it was something different. I'd eat here again for sure.

1 Thank Heather S