“Felafel”

Ranked #22 of 805 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Best felafel sandwich I've ever had and the price was even more amazing. Will go back whenever I'm in the area.

There are newer reviews for King O Falafel

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I'm glad I took the advise from others' reviews & went to eat after leaving a park on the way back to the hotel. I'm glad it's open later. The prices can't be beat & the food was Sooooo good for the price!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

It's really easy to overlook this restaurant but it's worth stopping by. I've tried the kibeh, the baba ganoujh, the grape leaves, and the tabuleh. They are all good but the best is definitely the hummus. They make it from scratch everyday with a special kind of olive oil. The owner was so friendly and inviting I felt like I had known him for years. He is always within reach to greet his customers and keep his employees in check. My only complaint is that they do take a while to get you your food but it was worth the wait for me.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

King O Falafel is a hidden gem and has deliciously fresh food. A must eat if ever at Disney if you love Mediterranean cuisine. Staff was friendly and the pita bead was some of the best.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

The food so delicious we didn't have to Waite like other places food made infront of us unlike some ((some Resturant)) who actually have you sit for 45 min and order your food from a third party . 29.00 for four people.its a family place enjoy the teast of food and middle eastern music
Strongly recommended