“unbelievably fresh. Great place.”
Review of King O Falafel

King O Falafel
Ranked #21 of 806 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Moderately priced and everything looks/tastes so good. I watched them make the carrot juice and couldn't believe it. For one glass, they used around 6 big carrots in a juicer with no water. So fresh. I would go back here anytime. Highly recommended.

The service/people couldn't be any better.

There are newer reviews for King O Falafel

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I admit I don't like Orlando. It feels like a giant overpriced tourist trap. This place was my favorite meal. A very kind proprietor and a tasty value meal. Glad I found it on the review sites.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went here based on the reviews and was so much better than the chain restaurants. We were worried when we pulled up to the strip mall and it was next to a tatoo parlour, but the kids and wife and I agreed that this was the best middle eastern food we have had in the states.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Nice location smack dab in the middle of 192 Tourist haven, but great place for a local bite. Often have savings on groupon and never failed on about every menu item. Great place.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We love the menu here. So many of our favorite middle eastern foods all in once place. The price and quality are excellent and they are open late. This is our favorite family stop after a day at the theme parks!