“Amazingly good healthy food!”
Review of King O Falafel

King O Falafel
Ranked #21 of 802 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Micco, Florida
“Amazingly good healthy food!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We love the menu here. So many of our favorite middle eastern foods all in once place. The price and quality are excellent and they are open late. This is our favorite family stop after a day at the theme parks!

Visited November 2012

• Arabic first
Moira, New York
“Glad I stumbled on it!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was out looking for take-out, something different from the food I can get in my small hometown. Traffic was insane, so I pulled into King O Falafel just to get off the road so I could head back to my suite. I've never been thankful for heavy traffic, but I am now! The handsome young gentleman who took my order was very helpful, since I wasn't familiar with the food choices, he helped me select dishes for myself and my husband. The "combination" (Kifta, chicken and beef) was out of this world, as was the rice pudding and baklava! As other reviews have indicated, don't go there expecting great ambiance, but expect great food! And the prices were amazing, especially considering the quality and quantity of food. You couldn't eat at the golden arches for the price of what I paid for a large meal with dessert.

• Visited November 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“Oh so good. Qualifies for Dives And Diners Fame”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Ok, it is not fancy, located in a strip mall. The service is a tad slow. It was one cook, one waiter but we can get past that if the food is good and it is and very inexpensive. Humus with pita bread $2.99. The gyro oh so good, the lentil soup lucious, the lamb plate perfect and the baklava the best! I only wish I lived here so that I could go back. The table next to us had French fries and they looked homemade. If you are feeling healthy they have fresh carrot juice. Highly recommended. Oh and you can do take-out.

Malibu, CA
“Real Food in the land of Pure Plastic”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a small hole in the wall place, a former Quiznos, in a small strip center. Surrounded by chain restaurants, over-priced hotel food and fast food restaurants, is this little gem. The owner prepares the food and is very proud of what he does. Great vegetarian sampler plate, solid falafel sandwiches, outstanding hummus, tabuleh, eggplant dips and the pistachio baclava was amazing. My company was working in Orlando and our team ate here 3 out of 5 nights. Everyone loved it and it was ridiculously low cost. No atmosphere and great food prepared with love.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank JeneferOSEA
Saginaw, Michigan
“Good choice”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The food was excellent. I had a falafel sandwich and hummus. The prices were very reasonable. As other reviewers have said the atmosphere is a little to be desired but don't be scared away because the food is great.

1 Thank jennyprovo