“Great food and inexpensive, too!”
Review of King O Falafel

King O Falafel
Ranked #22 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Reviewed June 12, 2012

In an old Quizno's, but the food was great and both my husband and I ate for less than $20.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I am on business here and have to eat out every night and I HATE chain restaurants. So it was a task to find a local restaurant. This place is great - creamy hummus and all around great food. A must if you are in this area.

1  Thank MAGIMOO
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The menu is a little intimidating to the average diner but I just ordered random things off the menu and everything I tried was very good. I ate there twice and my 14 year old son liked it as well. My wife and daughter were chicken and ate at the chinese buffet next door, bad move.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Food was good and fast! There is a small space outside on the side walk with tables to eat--with a great view of the parking lot.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

seriuously guys, seems like the good reviewers never tasted a good falafel. The falafel was dry, the tahini sauce was not even made with sesame, it was with yogurt, that's not tahini !!
Chicken kebabs were ok. The two gentlemen owners/servers were friendly, but a large crowd showed up and they were overwhelmed. They forgot to give us soup that's supposed to come with our platter. When I went to pay, he said sorry and said if I wanted it now, but we were done eating!
If you are in the area and are going to Epcot, try the falafel at the Morrocacan restaurant at Epcot ( falafel platter around 10 bucks) and that's authentic Mediterranean food.
Personally we are from New York area and no one can beat Mamouns in the village! But King O Falafel not even close, Epcot Morrocan restaurant falafel much better in Florida.
Thanks, these are all my opinions, but we had falafel at many places, so I felt compelled to write review since so many people said it was great, not so great in my opinion.

1  Thank MP2004