“Just do it”

Ranked #22 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Our goal at King O Falafel is to give you the best service we can, unbelievable food, with that subtle touch of home. Our specialty is Mediterranean cuisines specifically from the Middle Eastern region in a style and presentation unmatched in the area.
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The menu is a little intimidating to the average diner but I just ordered random things off the menu and everything I tried was very good. I ate there twice and my 14 year old son liked it as well. My wife and daughter were chicken and ate at the chinese buffet next door, bad move.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Food was good and fast! There is a small space outside on the side walk with tables to eat--with a great view of the parking lot.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

seriuously guys, seems like the good reviewers never tasted a good falafel. The falafel was dry, the tahini sauce was not even made with sesame, it was with yogurt, that's not tahini !!
Chicken kebabs were ok. The two gentlemen owners/servers were friendly, but a large crowd showed up and they were overwhelmed. They forgot to give us soup that's supposed to come with our platter. When I went to pay, he said sorry and said if I wanted it now, but we were done eating!
If you are in the area and are going to Epcot, try the falafel at the Morrocacan restaurant at Epcot ( falafel platter around 10 bucks) and that's authentic Mediterranean food.
Personally we are from New York area and no one can beat Mamouns in the village! But King O Falafel not even close, Epcot Morrocan restaurant falafel much better in Florida.
Thanks, these are all my opinions, but we had falafel at many places, so I felt compelled to write review since so many people said it was great, not so great in my opinion.

1  Thank MP2004
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Very nice presentation on the appetizers that we ordered, prompt, friendly service.
Did not like the dim, florescent lighting( I like to look good while I'm having dinner with my husband), or the seating. Still, I would go back if the food called out to me, unfortunately, it didn't. Having eaten at other places like this, I found the food to be rather bland, I'm used to a highly seasoned gyro, this one was boring. I think it's because they get a lot of tourists. I've seen this before, ethnic restaurants pull back on their spices and seasonings to cater to the masses, and people are blinded by the generous portions, so they feel this a great restaurant.For as much as I love to support local and small businesses, economic value and large portions are not enough to get me to go back.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

This is some of the best med food I've ever had (out of hundreds of med/mid-eastern meals).

Chicken was well seasoned and so juicy and tender, delicious mint tea with fresh leaves, savory soup. Everything we ordered was perfect. Best meal of the trip!

1  Thank joivie