“Happiest Birthday Ever!”
other travelers have booked this property
Potter's Castle! It's yours and so close to Disney and Universal!
The warmth and feel of a 16th century English castle. WOW! will be your first words.... Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Potter's Castle! It's yours and so close to Disney and Universal!
Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
It's a home you will never forget as evidenced by all the 5-star reviews from other families
Can you see Potter playing chess with Dumbledore?  His chess set sits here...
You and the children will never want to leave. Professionally designed by area's top designer!
You'll feel like you are in the upper chamber of an old castle. The best night's sleep, ever
The Queen's room, design taken from a 17th century castle.
The professionally designed new hall bath is just across from the queen BR.
You may never see the kids again once they see their room. Potter decor, flat screen TV, wow!!
Yes, we didn't miss a thing - the closet doubles as Track 9 1/2's  train car on it's way to Hogwarts
Potter oversees everything from atop the bunk beds!
The kids even have their own wall-mounted flat screen TV!  Just try getting them to leave!
This is your master bedroom en suite bath. All new, all beautiful. Relax and enjoy.
Your beautifully designed resort is LESS than 5 minutes from Disney!
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds, beautiful views everywhere
If the kids aren't tuckered out yet, take them to the resort's playground
Get your share of this gorgeous Florida sunshine!  Wonderful heated pool all year round!
Your heated spa and pool will be your best friends. Soak up that Florida sunshine and relax!
Bring your tennis rackets!
The heated spa - your best friend after a long day walking the parks!
Bow flex, tread-master, free weights - everything you need to stay in shape.
If fitness is your thing, we've got you covered. Complete fitness center, it's all here.
There's a gazebo, picnic area, and BBQ too, so fire up that grill!
The clubhouse, with wooden cathedral ceilings, billiards, kitchenette, computer room - it's all here
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Happiest Birthday Ever!”
Reviewed February 10, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

We came to celebrate my son's birthday and ended up having the best birthday ever!! Hemingway's Animal Kingdom provided us with enough space for 4 adults and 2 chidren to lounge comfortably after long days of driving and Disney. The home itself was filled with beautiful accessories and amenities and was a treat for the eyes. As far as amenities, there was nothing we needed that was not already there. The location of the home was very convienant and only took us minutes to get to Disney and Medival Times. The complex itself was very quiet with nicely manicured landscaping. If you need a home away from home with plenty of room, this is the place for you! Thank you Amazing Disney Homes for making our trip the best ever!

Liked best: Amenities and Location
Liked least: One entrance and exit
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Dominican Republic
Reviewed February 3, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: How nice it was
Your age range 25-34
Tourists
Mississippi
Reviewed December 22, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

A TripAdvisor Member
“Truly a Magical Kingdom and magical experience in Florida”
Reviewed December 21, 2009 for a stay in December 2009

I highly recommend staying at any one of Frank and Lenores's homes we absolutely loved the cleanliness, the prompt answers to any and all my questions, their honesty; as what you saw in the pictures really was what you got and all the added extras; including the helpful hints the fully supplied medicine cabinet etc... right down to the laundry soap and bounce sheets...It made our stay less stressful and it felt like being at home!

We loved the area and the ease of getting around Kissimmee and I know if you book your condo you will not be disappointed. It far exceeded our expectations and we would definetly book again when we go back.

Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: Everything was excellent
Your age range 45-54
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, Comfortable, everything as promised”
Reviewed December 20, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Just as described! Clean and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Liked best: Location & price
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
NY
Reviewed December 19, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

A TripAdvisor Member
“Luxury Home Away from Home”
Reviewed November 24, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

We stayed here for only four nights but it was incredible. We all were very impressed by the quality and condition of this condo. My 6yr old daughter enjoyed the bunk beds and that she could watch TV in her room (she doesn't have that luxury at home!) and my husband and I were impressed by the clean and spacious rooms. My Aunt enjoyed the walk out balcony from her bedroom. I appreciated the little things, like not having to go out and get a load of groceries. Plus it was so close to everything! I recommend staying here to everyone!

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: It was exactly what they said it was going to be
Liked least: Not applicable
Your age range 35-44
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing