“We couldn't ask for anything better !”
other travelers have booked this property
Potter's Castle! It's yours and so close to Disney and Universal!
The warmth and feel of a 16th century English castle. WOW! will be your first words.... Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Potter's Castle! It's yours and so close to Disney and Universal!
Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
It's a home you will never forget as evidenced by all the 5-star reviews from other families
Can you see Potter playing chess with Dumbledore?  His chess set sits here...
You and the children will never want to leave. Professionally designed by area's top designer!
You'll feel like you are in the upper chamber of an old castle. The best night's sleep, ever
The Queen's room, design taken from a 17th century castle.
The professionally designed new hall bath is just across from the queen BR.
You may never see the kids again once they see their room. Potter decor, flat screen TV, wow!!
Yes, we didn't miss a thing - the closet doubles as Track 9 1/2's  train car on it's way to Hogwarts
Potter oversees everything from atop the bunk beds!
The kids even have their own wall-mounted flat screen TV!  Just try getting them to leave!
This is your master bedroom en suite bath. All new, all beautiful. Relax and enjoy.
Your beautifully designed resort is LESS than 5 minutes from Disney!
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds, beautiful views everywhere
If the kids aren't tuckered out yet, take them to the resort's playground
Get your share of this gorgeous Florida sunshine!  Wonderful heated pool all year round!
Your heated spa and pool will be your best friends. Soak up that Florida sunshine and relax!
Bring your tennis rackets!
The heated spa - your best friend after a long day walking the parks!
Bow flex, tread-master, free weights - everything you need to stay in shape.
If fitness is your thing, we've got you covered. Complete fitness center, it's all here.
There's a gazebo, picnic area, and BBQ too, so fire up that grill!
The clubhouse, with wooden cathedral ceilings, billiards, kitchenette, computer room - it's all here
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“We couldn't ask for anything better !”
Reviewed May 15, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Frank & Lenore's "Simba's Pride" condo. We had a total of six people in our party which included 4 children, aging from 6 - 14. When my children arrived at the unit, they literally were jumping and screaming from excitement! The unit is so beautifully decorated, it made us feel like Vips ! Communication with Frank was extremely thorough and smooth from the time I booked his unit. He was always available for questioning and provided an extensive amount of information to us which stream lined our entire trip. I couldn't imagine going back the Disney area without it. I don't want to forget the pool either...very enjoyable, and we needed it. It was in the 90s the week that we stayed there !

Many many thanks to Frank & Lenore !

Your age range 45-54
England
Reviewed May 7, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Perfect Spot for Our Family of Five”
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed a beautiful week in sunny Florida this april at Frank's condo. As a family of five, we find most hotel rooms too cramped. So this year, we decided to rent a condo. What a great decision. For the same price as a small hotel room, we has a large living room, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms and two baths. The kids' room had two sets of bunkbeds and a tv, so the adults could lounge out in the living room without having to watch Spongebob Squarepants. After a busy day at the amusement parks, that was a huge plus! Also, the master bedroom had a king size bed and a master bath.
Frank also stocked the house with many items to help make our stay more comfortable. There were plenty of towels, condiments for when we ate-in, paper goods and toiletries. He even provided directions to all major attractions and shopping centers in the area.
I could not be more pleased with our stay. It really was the perfect spot for us.

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unbelievable comfort and value”
Reviewed April 25, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Our vacation expectations were exceeded at our lodging at Simba's Pride. What a gem! Everything from the stunning decor with incredible accessories to the plethora of plush towels and the extras found in the medecine chests and the pantry contributed greatly to our Disney vacation. The children loved the books, games and stuffed animals, as well as the bunk beds and their own tv. The pool, hot tub and tennis courts and more were perfectly located. Frank was always right there. We will definately be back!

Your age range 55-64
AL
Reviewed April 21, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 18-24
Miami
Reviewed April 19, 2011 for a stay in February 2010

“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 19, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Enjoyable experience. Great communication with the owner leading up to our visit. The owner also provided us with excellent materials on "Places of Interest" and a "Guide to Disney".

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing