“Authentic Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of El Tenampa

El Tenampa
Ranked #35 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Willoughby, Ohio
“Authentic Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

The place is pretty small inside, but the food and service was good. It's definitely a dive outside the building and the parking is dicey, and there is always a line and no where to stand, but the food was good. I don't think I have to go back, but it was good for a one-time visit.

Visited January 2014

Basildon, United Kingdom
“Top Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Sorry this is late but I always was going to review this great restaurant. We saw this on TA. When we finally found this gem we stayed outside in the car for 20 minutes wondering if we should venture inside as it looked awful from the outside. When we finally got encouragement to go inside we had to wait 30 minutes for a table everyone waiting with us had mostly been here before and all said how great it was. When we got a table the wife ordered a Pina colada cocktail which she said was one of the best she had ever tasted.We ordered starters as well as main the only downside was they all came together but after eating the starters we only got 5 or 6 mouthfuls of the mains and we were full. To top it off the bill only came to 60 bucks for 4 of us.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW, what a great little gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I always seen this place as I drive along and I judged the book by its cover, and boy was I wrong.
Once inside everything was amazing the food was fabulous along with the atmosphere.
At one point I closed my eye's and could have sworn with the music playing I was in Mexico.
This is a must go to place on my list from now on.

1 Thank ThomasPM22
U.S.A.
“Fantastico!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Found this great Mexican restaurant on Tripadvisor two summers ago. Fantastic! A little hard to find at first, the building a little questionable...but what a great find!!
Have had their ceviche, carne asada, tacos, flautas and wonderful margaritas. This past summer they kindly accommodated a group of 42 crazy volleyball parents and it was well worth the wait on a Saturday night with mariachi band playing. Have recommended this to family and friends visiting the Orlando area and they have loved it!

Visited June 2013
Salisbury, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Found by mistake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We found this place by mistake. We were questionable while looking at the outside. We are so glad we decided to go in. They served the most authentic Mexican food we have ever had. We have some great spots back home but ever time we eat anywhere Mexican.. we simply say nothing beats el tenampa.