“Full of roaches!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee
Ranked #71 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Full of roaches!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

First night we stayed pull out bed was full of French fries. Matteress stained and so was the pack and play. We said something the next morning, the associate who told us there were no rooms left so we were unable to move rooms. The next morning we found 2 live cockroaches in the room. They were very rude and told us they would only refund us the upcoming night if we chose to go elsewhere. They assured us it was no big deal and could move us to another room that would not have bugs. After moving to the new room, we went swimming and when we went to change, we found another roach alive in the bathroom. The staff was very rude and accessed me of bringing the bugs in my bags to the hotel! I was very offended! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Brownsville, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed here for five nights. When I got there they had already charged me a night for the reservation. I was then asked if I wanted made service or not for a price difference. The room was a little shabby. The sheets looked like they were just thrown on and the pillow cases were dirty with stains. The beds were very lumpy. The kitchen was in short supplies. The shower and bathroom floors appeared dirty. There is no one in the office after 8pm (I believe) until the following morning. The wifi and phone service is horrible. The room next door had people up all night and they kept the TV on all night as well. The laundry room was extremely hot. I have statyed at or Studio 6 and Motel 6 but this is the first time I was extremely disappointed. I would not recommend it for more than a nights stay. Yes Disney parks are within 5-10 minute drive depending on traffic.

Room Tip: See it first before accepting!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Orlando, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I made a reservation for downstairs rm i spoke to the assistant manager madelin and was told that would not be a problem. when i arrive they didn't have one so we were put in 106. the room one bed was soiled with dog urine also the floor had urine under the bed. we were in the rm 2 days and my friend recieved 60-70 BED BUG BITES. we had to beg to be removed from the room. there bug man wasinthe room the day they moved us and confirmed the bed bugs but the hotel didnt tell us till 3 days later so wecould take precautions not to transfer thebugs to the new room! all management did was give us a roll o f quarters to wash our clothes. which when we did a guest staying there removed wet and put on a chair! also don't expect a good nights sleep as we had kids beside us who soundedlike they were comming through the wall and when they left the cleanning staff for a wk banged around in the room. then they had a family with kids who ran around the room. and all the hotel could say was its a hotel dont' stay here cause they dont care about their guest. its all about the money which they dont give back they also put you out if you complaint to much !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lauren W
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel is a great choice for low budget. It's clean, has great beds and bathroom and an equiped kitchenette, so it's perfect if you don't want to spend too much money on restaurants. Near everything (Universal, Disney), groceries, wal-mart, etc...Clean pool to refresh after a long day under the sun. Great place overall!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Emilie G
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

The staff was very friendly. The studio is very nice with the kitchenette, you get the basic pottery to cook. The pool is very nice, very clean.
If you stay less than a week you pay 50 dollars a night and you get fresh towels everyday and they clean everyday. However, if you stay longer you only have to pay 38 dollars a night but they only clean an give you fresh towels once a week.
Very nice studio!

2 Thank Nathalie M
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

I was realy scare to book this hotel because of the reviews when I got there I was suprise check in went well and when I went to my room expecting the worse I was suprised spacious room nice and clean even smelled good the kitchenette was well equipped it was a nice place pool was pretty good to enjoy outside barbq it was almost the same as staying in the extended stay but for half the price everyone who was there was very pleasent including the cleaning staff they were young but very respectfull and nice so dont let the reviews fool you the only thing I can agree is the beds were a bit hard but I slept ok

Room Tip: all rooms were great no matter where you stay in the hotel since hotel is not that big
1 Thank pjennymay
Algarve
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

Stayed here for our last night in Orlando after coming off a cruise - we just wanted something central and not costing the earth.
This provided clean and comfortable accomodation for the price we paid - $47 plus tax for the night.
Yes it was noisy - we had a long term guest next to us with a dog and the tv was on well into the night - I put cotton wool in my ears and managed to get to sleep.
Location was good for us - last minute shopping done and the kids could hit Old Town.

Would I stay again - Yes, if only for 1 night and the price was good - No , for a longer time.

1 Thank SOLSETA