“Fabulous, Fantastic and Comfortable”
other travelers have booked this property
Den Kitchen
Clubhouse Pool
Lake Fountain
Ariel View of Terra Verde
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous, Fantastic and Comfortable”
Reviewed August 4, 2010 for a stay in July 2010
person found this review helpful

We spent 8 days and enjoyed each and every minute at the villa. It is unfortunate that we had to spend time at the Disney and Universal Parks with the kids. I would have liked to spend more days at the villa and just chill.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was a most fabulous place to stay.”
Reviewed June 29, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

We had a group of 12 staying here. It was exceptionally clean, beautiful, and well equipped with everything anyone could want. We had plenty of room and thoroughly enjoyed our week there.

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 55-64
Canada
Reviewed June 4, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was Wonderful Beyond”
Reviewed May 13, 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

We totally enjoyed out stay at the villa it was CLEAN and homey and had everything we needed, we felt very safe and Helen called the first night we stayed and I knew if I had any problems she was there to call. We will be going back and are telling friends!!! Immaulately kept.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Neighbours
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
“Satisfactory.”
Reviewed April 8, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

The Villa was just as described and was a beautiful holiday home. The unfortunate part was the mess left by our neighbours, when I contacted the management company they said it was not their problem and they would not be able to do anything about it (a very obnoxious gentleman)I then contacted Terra Verde who said it was not their problem and I should deal with the management com pany, all in all a terrible way to treat customers. The stinking mess at the front of the Villa was beyond belief and it was left that way for four full days. I will NEVER use Terra Verde again, I took 11 guests with me on vacation and I was extremely embarassed by the whole thing. I can supply photographs if you decide that you want to see for yourself.

NY
Reviewed April 6, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Large enough home, nicely furnished
Liked least: Crowded neighborhood
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
“Terrific!”
Reviewed April 1, 2010 for a stay in February 2010
person found this review helpful

We had a family vacation and were delighted to be able to stay close to Disney World in Helen Elmer's beautiful, well - equipped home. It truly was a "home away from home"!

Helen has thought of everything! There were 13 of us from baby, toddler, pre-school, right up to teenager, Parents, Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle. We were all comfortable - there is lots of space for everybody.

The pool,hot tub and games room were well used as were the great laundry facilities!

The fact that there were 2 pack'n plays, a Toddler bed, and Strollers - made it so easy and convenient for us. Also there is a nice High chair. The kitchen and whole house is well equipped and beautifully appointed.

We were all so pleased and couldn't say enough good about it.

We would highly recommend this home. Also, all our dealings with Helen Elmer were very pleasant. She provided complete detailed information each step along the way in our planning.

It certainly contributed greatly to the wonderful time we had

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing