“very nice”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“very nice”
Reviewed June 3, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The rentals decorations were up to date and very tasteful. There were plenty of closet and storage space most of which we didn't need or use as there was plenty of dressers to put clothes in. The beds were very comfortable and a delight to sleep in after a long day at the Disney parks. The location was ideal.

Date of stay: May 2012
Older travelers
“Absolutley awesome!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Wow, what can I say? When we walked in the front door, we were hit with an atmosphere of comfort and elegance. Moving into the kitchen and family room area, we were impressed with the size and functionality. Plenty of space! The game room and the laundry were nice added extras that one would not expect in a rental. Start looking a little closer and you will see that the home is very clean, especially all the bathrooms! Tops is the heated pool and jacuzzi! After walking around the parks all day, it was really nice to get in and let the jets sooth your aching feet. You cannot compare this to staying in one of the resorts as there is so much more space and it is literally minutes away from all the attractions. So easy to get in and out and just a beautiful home. There is not one thing that I could find to make this place better. Thanks!

Date of stay: May 2012
Luxury-minded travelers
Pa
Reviewed May 7, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Date of stay: April 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
“Great house...smooth transaction”
Reviewed March 27, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

Just returned from Disney/family reunion stay @ Villa Gianessa. Our group of 14 found the villa to have plenty of space for everyone and lots to do for all ages. We especially enjoyed the private pool and screened-in Lanai. Owner Helen Elmer was gracious and friendly and it was a pleasure to do business with her. Would definitely recommend Villa Gianesssa to anyone looking for a large vacation rental in the Orlando area.

Date of stay: March 2012

Halifax
Reviewed February 8, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Date of stay: January 2012
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing