“A great New Year's stay at Villa Gianessa”
other travelers have booked this property
Den Kitchen
Clubhouse Pool
Lake Fountain
Ariel View of Terra Verde
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great New Year's stay at Villa Gianessa”
Reviewed January 13, 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

We stayed here over New Year's with another family, 9 of us in total. There was almost too much room for all of us! The kids had a great time in the game room and the pool. Made the trip so much easier to be spread out in such a big place rather than cramped in a hotel room. The place was well-stocked with everything you would need. It was close to pretty much everything from a tourist perspective, but far enough away to be quiet and peaceful when we were there. If you have a large group going to the Orlando area, I would highly recommend you stay here. You won't regret it.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Villa Gianessa at Terra Verde”
Reviewed January 10, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

Better than the pictures on the Villa Gianessa site. Very impressive from the entry of the house through out our entire stay. The Villa Gianessa was exceptional in all aspects of a rental house. It was very comfortable, clean, convenient, and had all the amenities needed for a relaxing stay. Very spacious and tastefully decorated interior. The enclosed and heated jacuzzi and pool was awesome. The staff through out the Terre Verde community was pleasant and helpful. I liked being in a "gated" community for extra security. Villa Gianessa is very close to Disney, shopping, and dining. A hands down 5 star first class thumbs up! I will definitely be back.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“A Xmas to remember”
Reviewed January 1, 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

Thank you Helen for setting up the Xmas tree for us, that was really super. The house was great and we enjoyed it very much,Our grand children loved having the pool and took full advantage of using it when we were not at Disney.
Hope to come again.

boston ma
Reviewed December 15, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

IL
Reviewed October 29, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“September Stay at Villagianessa”
Reviewed September 14, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

This was our second stay at Villagianessa and once again it provided a great place to stay during our time in Kissimmee. The location and proximity to Disney World is very practical for going to and from the park and everything it has to offer. The pool at the Villa is wonderful and makes for the perfect end to a great day. Thanks again Villagianessa for a wonderful time!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful home - spacious and comfy”
Reviewed July 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Our group has stayed in this home for the past five years or so because it is perfect for us. We love the location and enjoy the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. The teens love the game room in the garage and the pool in the back. They also enjoy the big pool at the clubhouse. I enjoy the spacious kitchen and dining room and the washer/dryer.

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing